BY IHOME

Wake, Sleep And Charge Your Ipad, Iphone, Ipod. Dual Alarms With Weekday, Weekend Or Everyday Modes Works With Ihome Sleep And Ihome Radio Apps "Time Sync" Synchronizes Clock With Ipad, Iphone Or Ipod Digital Tuning Fm Radio With 6 Presets Eq, Bass, Treble And Balance Controls To Fine Tune Your Sound Full-Range Stereo Speakers Featuring Reson8 Chamber For Detailed, Dynamic Sound Line-In Jack Plays Cd, Mp3 Players And Other Audio Devices Battery Backup (Battery Included) Complies With The European Regulations For Certain Hazardous Substances Made For: Ipod Touch (2Nd, 3Rd And 4Th Generation); Ipod Nano (3Rd, 4Th, 5Th And 6Th Generation); Iphone 4S; Iphone 4; Iphone 3Gs, Iphone 3G, Ipad 2, Ipad Ipad, Iphone Or Ipod&Nbsp;Not Included. Product Specifications And Colors May Vary From Photo. Contains: Id38 System Universal Voltage Adapter (100-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz) Made In China see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,012 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this ihome. Plays well. Loud enough. And the best part about it, is that it's very affordable. Most ihomes that i have seen are super expensive and I really didn't want to cough up that kind of money. I highly recommend this product. It doesn't disappoint.
Lindsay D.
I really wanted to like this clock. I have had it for about 2 years and it just didn't hold up like it should have. The clock face will go on and off every now and then and the charger always shuts my phone on and off in the middle of the night. Also when you unplug your phone sometimes the little adapter thing will come with it and disconnect itself from the clock.

All in all a good clock, but not all that great for the money.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Works great. Tiny antenna works amazingly well. Charges phone as you sleep. Win win all around. Price is great too. Sound quality is good for such a little device. Well worth the money
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,145 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love listening to music on my iPhone so this is really great to just plug my iPhone in and listen to some of my favorite music. I purchased this at Walmart and it was a very affordable and met all my expectations.
Renada Leigh L.
IHomes are life. Seriously, great sound, charges your phone, you have an alarm. My dad loves these so much he got one for each room in our house!
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Loveeeee this! It is a great alarm, and it also has great sound! I use this daily and love it I don't no what I would do without it!
Paige G.
Lewisville, NC
My friends had these when they hit the market and ive always wanted one! they alway had good sound quality and reliable.
Brytania D.
I have one of these in my kitchen and it's super fun to have it and listen to it while cooking and cleaning must own one
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
This thing works good and small good for traveling. And it's for both android and iPhone so that's good
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
I need this. I've been waiting for them to come out with a device compatible with my android phone
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I never bought one but would it be worth the price to buy this?
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Is this product good how does this work it looks very interesting to try