BY IHOME

Listen to your music your way with these iHome headphones. Product Features: Headphones deliver rich, detailed sound. Padded ear cushions ensure listening comfort. Adjustable headband allows for a perfect fit. In-line volume control lends convenience. Sleek flat cable helps prevent tangling. Product Care: Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty Product Details: Cord length: 4' 3.5mm stereo plug Model numbers: Blue: iB35LNC Pink: iB35PNC Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Maggie K.
These come very close to beats headphones and I just love them so much love the colors that they make I would prefer to have a bit of headphones but these are much cheaper version and I just love them so so so so much I would never ask for anything else
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
My daughter breaks headphones by messing with the cord. One pair of these didn't last long for us. We bought another pair and its been working pretty well so far. Just make sure it is plugged in all the way. Maybe a little pricey but i would buy it again.
Maddie M.
Elkview, WV
These work very well, more comfortable than most other headphones. I like that I can wear them to the gym and not have to worry about them falling off of my head. The sound is excellent however about two weeks ago, my cord started to fray so I would definitely watch out for that if you plan on purchasing.
Kelly R.
Fort Myers, FL
These are a good pair of headphones. I was always getting my daughter the cheap heaphones but they were always breaking. I bought her this pair and they have lasted several months now and I see them lasting a lot longer. Glad I purhcased them.
Lillian E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bought these as a gift and they were great. Pretty decent sound and I liked that there were many color options. Not the highest quality but for the price and style, this is awesome!
Toccara P.
Hayward, CA
These are super good earphones! We go through a lot of earphones so if we find a good pair that last that's a money saver. I purchased i Home earbuds a lot and I can say that they only were broken and never stopped working! Great product!
Daphanee W.
Sacramento, CA
I loved these until the cable became sketchy. These are comfortable and sound great. I don't believe others can hear what you are listening to. I use headphones at my job religiously so I don't go crazy from the quiet!
Hannah C.
Glasgow, KY
Use this product everyday! love it! the only thing I have a problem with
is it hasn't lasted very long, feel like I'm going to have to buy
another one too soon.
Diane T.
Bronx, NY
I love these headphones. They're clarity is amazing. So worth the money. They fit comfortably in the war and don't slip out easily. So worth the investment.
Caelahne H.
New Bedford, MA
These head phones work better then beats. You can listen to just about any music with the headphones on or off your ears and still hear it clear !!