BY IHOME

Listen to your music your way with these iHome headphones. Product Features: Headphones deliver rich, detailed sound. Padded ear cushions ensure listening comfort. Adjustable headband allows for a perfect fit. In-line volume control lends convenience. Sleek flat cable helps prevent tangling. Product Care: Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty Product Details: Cord length: 4' 3.5mm stereo plug Model numbers: Blue: iB35LNC Pink: iB35PNC Size: One Size. Color: Blue. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jessica M.
Lockport, NY
I bought these for my 9 year old son who uses them with his iPad to watch YouTube. I'm not very happy with the quality of the construction as they lasted for about a month before they stopped working. The sound quality was great while they were working though - just very cheaply made.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I bought these for my grandson, he is 5 but very interested in playing on the computer and this way he can listen to what he want and not bother anyone else in the room. He had another pair I bought him but his puppy chewed the cord. He says he likes these and they are comfortable.
Audrey S.
Platte City, MO
These headphones were very comfortable and stayed on my head well. The price was not an issue, and you definitely get a good bang for your buck. In the past I have opted for other alternatives, but this is the happiest I have every been with a pair of headphones.
Kelly S.
Battle Creek, MI
Bought these for my daughter. She prefers the over the ear headphone rather than ear buds. She loved these. Worked great. The noise canceling is amazing! She couldn't hear a thing around her! Overall a great buy!
Jill D.
Marcy, NY
My son doesn't use earphones often but they are a necessity while on vacation in the car. These save my sanity on long drives. They are comfortable on his head/ears but they do get a little warm.
Staci M.
Fredericksburg, VA
My brother had these. He enjoyed them for the most part. The cord broke like all cords. If they could find a way to make it where the cord wasn't so prone to break.
Shannon C.
My daughter loves these headphones, she liked the way they fit better the the Beats. She said they are much more comfortable and don't hurt her ears to wear them.
Maria B.
Nice average set of headphones. Great pricetag. Very affordable. If you want a cheap alternatives for the kids who keep breaking their headphones, you got this.
Becky L.
Decently priced headphones we purchased last minute for our 3 year old before we left on a long trip. They worked well and was thankful we grabbed them!
Kelsey A.
They work pretty good but I rather use beat headphones...but that is just my opinion...I know some people who love these but I just feel eh about them