BY IHOME

Feel the beat with these iHome Step Up earbud headphones. The enhanced bass response and detailed, dynamic sound give you a quality listening experience. Shop our full selection of iHome products at Kohl's. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes, reducing background noise. Cloth-covered cord ensures tangle-free use. Soft ear cushions provide comfort. In-line dial puts volume control within easy reach. Metallic finish adds a measure of durability. Travel pouch makes for easy storage. Details: Includes: earbud headphones & travel pouch 40-mm driver diameter 3.5-mm stereo plug Compatible with any standard headphone line-in jack Model numbers: Red: IB17RY Purple: IB17UE Green: IB17QY Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jazmine S.
The sound that they put out, especially the base is great for earbuds. Also they dont fall out of your ears
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
I love they are so confortable I love the color purple they look so cute definitely I'm so happy with my headphones
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
Ok used a couple tiMes then gave then to my son he likes then great price. Easy use I just don't like the way they feel in my ears
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
These are good earbuds, they're definitely not noise cancelling, but they're fairly good for the price. I like the purple color too
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
It is a reply good product. It doesn't last that long but it has a great volume range. I don't like how it has that mushy things but overall it's great.
Jessica M.
These are really great! I Love the color purple and they are super comfortable!
Brianna T.
Ripley, OH
This product is the absolute best. It not only satisfies your entertainment but also your needs. It's amazing.
Michelle R.
Philadelphia, PA
The sound on these are really great. It cancels out background noise and I was surprised by the quality. I
Got more out of this purchase than I expected. I definitely recommend these. They are worth the price and you get great value for what you pay.
Melodi G.
Detroit, MI
Hated them. won't buy them again. Not good sound quality in my opinion. Weak sound quality
Dayne F.
Hialeah, FL
They're super cute and fit great in your ear like all of the iHome ear buds. Love them.