BY IHOME

Feel the beat with these iHome Step Up earbud headphones. The enhanced bass response and detailed, dynamic sound give you a quality listening experience. Shop our full selection of iHome products at Kohl's. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes, reducing background noise. Cloth-covered cord ensures tangle-free use. Soft ear cushions provide comfort. In-line dial puts volume control within easy reach. Metallic finish adds a measure of durability. Travel pouch makes for easy storage. Details: Includes: earbud headphones & travel pouch 40-mm driver diameter 3.5-mm stereo plug Compatible with any standard headphone line-in jack Model numbers: Red: IB17RY Purple: IB17UE Green: IB17QY Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jazmine S.
The sound that they put out, especially the base is great for earbuds. Also they dont fall out of your ears
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
I love they are so confortable I love the color purple they look so cute definitely I'm so happy with my headphones
Jessica M.
These are really great! I Love the color purple and they are super comfortable!
Dayne F.
Hialeah, FL
They're super cute and fit great in your ear like all of the iHome ear buds. Love them.
Kimberly C.
Auburn, NY
The headphones are great you are obviously buying quality for the price. I also believe that you can get the same great quality without paying for the brand name. Anything apple is always expensive. So while I love these headphones in the future I will be buying cheaper models.
Lisa U.
Good product, easy to use, i love this color, they are very comfortable, i recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Waterford, CA
I love these rear buds so much. I have tiny ears,and the Ihome ear buds are the only ones that fit in my ears. The sound is amazing and I love using them when I working out or riding my bike. I also use them on my computer and I pad. I'm telling you I use them All the time.
Clara R.
Smithfield , NC
These ihome headphone sound incredible I can say they are Alike in a way from iPhone ones
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
I use these headphones at work and while working out. The sound quality is fantastic and they fit very comfortably in my ear. Many times when I was working out the earbuds but fallouts but these comfortably stay in. They were value and would definitely recommend them.
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
Ok used a couple tiMes then gave then to my son he likes then great price. Easy use I just don't like the way they feel in my ears