BY IHOME

Feel the beat with these iHome Step Up earbud headphones. The enhanced bass response and detailed, dynamic sound give you a quality listening experience. Shop our full selection of iHome products at Kohl's. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes, reducing background noise. Cloth-covered cord ensures tangle-free use. Soft ear cushions provide comfort. In-line dial puts volume control within easy reach. Metallic finish adds a measure of durability. Travel pouch makes for easy storage. Details: Includes: earbud headphones & travel pouch 40-mm driver diameter 3.5-mm stereo plug Compatible with any standard headphone line-in jack Model numbers: Red: IB17RY Purple: IB17UE Green: IB17QY Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Rebekah r.
Shannon, MS
I purchased these headphones because they looked like they might fit in my small ear well during my morning run. I have struggled with headphones that fall out the entire time and went through a period of NO MUSIC AT ALL while running because I was fed up with the struggle. I wish I could say that these fit perfectly but that wouldn't be the truth. Although they fit better than other pairs I have used in the past, they still fell out after about 30 steps. While sitting down they get the job done but I almost never listen to music while relaxing on my couch. The sound quality is very good and if my ears were only a little larger I think I could absolutely love them but for now...ill keep searching for that perfect pair!
Jennifer M.
Waterford, CA
I love these rear buds so much. I have tiny ears,and the Ihome ear buds are the only ones that fit in my ears. The sound is amazing and I love using them when I working out or riding my bike. I also use them on my computer and I pad. I'm telling you I use them All the time.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
I use these headphones at work and while working out. The sound quality is fantastic and they fit very comfortably in my ear. Many times when I was working out the earbuds but fallouts but these comfortably stay in. They were value and would definitely recommend them.
Ashley A.
This product is very good. Even though the sound can sound faded at times when the volume is too high. I actually got this as a Christmas gift. I've been using this product a lot and it is easy to use. Yes I would buy it again. Another color I would buy.
Victoria L.
Raleigh, NC
Not my most favorite ear bud brand however, I was in need of headphones and bought some cheat ones I could find however I will say these didn't hurt my ears! So they were very comfortable and they did their job for me to hear my music !
Kimberly C.
Auburn, NY
The headphones are great you are obviously buying quality for the price. I also believe that you can get the same great quality without paying for the brand name. Anything apple is always expensive. So while I love these headphones in the future I will be buying cheaper models.
Michelle R.
Philadelphia, PA
The sound on these are really great. It cancels out background noise and I was surprised by the quality. I
Got more out of this purchase than I expected. I definitely recommend these. They are worth the price and you get great value for what you pay.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
It is a reply good product. It doesn't last that long but it has a great volume range. I don't like how it has that mushy things but overall it's great.
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
Ok used a couple tiMes then gave then to my son he likes then great price. Easy use I just don't like the way they feel in my ears
Gennesis C.
West New York, NJ
I love they are so confortable I love the color purple they look so cute definitely I'm so happy with my headphones