BY IHOME

Features Sport earphones with hooks for a secure fit Open-back chamber design for dynamic sound and enhanced bass Detachable ear cushions; includes a variety of sizes 48" cable with 3.5mm stereo plug see more...

Katherine B.
Florence, SC
I bought these because I run a lot. I was excited because they are supposed to stay in your ear. However, mine usually come out around the half mile mark. The side with the volume control is heavy and pulls on my ear and often falls out.

They're fine if you're working out at the gym or stationary.
Sara R.
Houston , TX
I am very rough on earphones especially ones I use to work out with. They usually have a 2 to 3 week lifespan before they I somehow destroy them. I am very impressed with these iHome earphones I've had them now for 2 months and they still work and sound fantastic. I also have strangely shaped ears I guess, because it's difficult for me to find earhones that will actually stay in while I'm exercising and these do just that.
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
I enjoy this headset a lot because it does help me when I'm working out, I used to use the iPhone ones and that fit very well but they constantly fell out when I was running these stay put and I love that about them.
Jane L.
Chico, CA
I actually won a pair of these earlier this year from a giveaway. They looked pretty neat so I was excited to get them. I've never owned headphones or earphones that fit around your ear, and I don't think I would want to again because these are actually pretty uncomfortable for me.
Marisa R.
Del Rio
I needed some earphones to work out because all the other ones would fall out while running when I saw these I thought I would give them a try I got the blue kind I use these only for running and they worked perfectly they wrap around my ear and do not fall out
Samantha B.
Saint Charles, MO
I love these for working out. They do not constantly fall out of my ears like others. They also do not hurt like others. I have been using them for a while and they still work great!
Diana R.
I usually break every pair of earbuds I buy which last me like a month. I bought a pair of ihome earbuds and they have lasted me almost a year now. These sport ones keep my earbuds in place since I'm always on the go
Nellie O.
They do their job. Not the greatest not the worst. The ear hooks seem to help but still slip out of your ear. They are convenient though. For the price not to bad.
sarah w.
DUNNELLON, FL
I found these ear buds to be really good.The issue I had was after 2 months the audio wasn't working good but staticky or would go out period on one or sometimes both sides of the ear plugs.
Alaina W.
Bridgeport, PA
I like these headphones because they are perfect for working out they stay in your ears even with hard running! I also think they cancel noise and have decent sound payoff.
Ella W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What is the sound quality for those headphones?