BY IHOME

Enjoy great sound with these new rubberized headphones. the rubberized finish looks and feels great and the padded adjustable headband provides added comfort and secure fit. the stylish flat cable provides tangle free use. see more...

Abigail C.
Hanover, IN
These headphones are very fragile. The first pair I had broke (due to my fiance, not the headphone's fault), so I bought another pair. I have barely used that pair, and one ear doesn't play sound anymore. WIll not rebuy
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
IHome is a great brand. They are close in just about any way to Beats by Dre. They are less expensive than the Beats and are easy to use and good quality sound.
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
My fiance bought these headphones for me for Christmas and I love them its good sound but the ear piece keeps coming off and one ear piece stopped working it was a four pack of headphones and I went through 2 headphones in 2 months. Other than that it's a ok product, has good sound, and I love the colors.
Reinaldo G.
Trust me in one thing Ihome products are awesome you don't need no beats trust me
I had iPhone headphones that comes with my iPhone but I decided to get the Ihome on ear headphones and it's awesome quality of sound it's a dream and very comfortable to your head and ears
Leslie T.
Davenport, IA
I prefer over the ear headphones so that I can get the full listening experience. I find earbuds to be uncomfortable very often and they fall out. I love these over the ear headphones because that are super comfortable and I can lose myself in the music. I listen to music with heavy bass and these headphones handle the bass very well and are durable.
Shawrita R.
Orlando, FL
I have these in Red. They work great... or they started out great. The color is gorgeous & they look nice but they shorted out or something rather quickly. The sound was amazing though. iHome makes great products but I don't know where I went wrong with my pair for them not to last long.
Lindsay Z.
These headphones are nice and loud for cheap. Also, so very comfortable. PLUS, you get to control the volume on the side of the earphone so you wont have to reach for your phone every time you need to tunr ther volume down.
Christina H.
I bought these headphones to use with at-home recording songs and to have an over-all better sound quality. The sound these headphones produced was great, but the actual headphones did not last and they were very flimsy,
Charity P.
Pasco, WA
Great for music and for the phone as long as you're just sitting and talking.....I ended up buying a Bluetooth so I could move around while I talk
shelby o.
Oldtown, ID
These headphones are really awesome they work great and they don't break if you drop them like 5 times they're really a great brand of headphones.