BY IHOME

Enjoy great sound and a great look without distracting background noise thanks to these rubberized noise isolating earphones. features an in-line mic to answer and end calls, and includes noise isolating ear tips in a variety of sizes for added comfort and better fit. the stylish rubber finish looks and feels great. flat cable for tangle free use. includes a travel pouch for added portability. the unique packaging hangtag also acts as a convenient earbud cord wrap. see more...

Stephanie C.
Round Rock, TX
I bought this pair for travel. They are great for using on the airplane while watching movies or listening to music. The earbuds are comfortable and you almost forget you are wearing anything. I would definitely recommend these...especially for use with children. My son finds them comfortable and easy to use as well.
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks, AK
I got these for my son to use when he was on the computer doing homework. They help him focus more on his tasks by really canceling out all of the noise around him while he works on his math program. He has had them for over a year now and they are still in good condition.
Samantha L.
Sacramento, CA
These are my gym headphones and I can definitely say that they get the job done! But like most headphones I find they get tangled up really easily! The first pair lasted a while and so I invested in a second pair and they work just the same! Another great thing is that these stick in your ear really well without falling out!
Allie B.
They sound great, but they don't stay in my ears very well. I was recommended these by a friend who swore by them. But when I go to the gym they often get loose. Still, if you are not an athlete, they have great noise blockage. But they also allow you to not be oblivious to everything thay is going on around you.
tatiana a.
Anaheim, CA
These ear buds are great! they're real comfortable and sound really good and clear, makes the sound sound clear and loud. i have found some of these at target i believe so. this sounds clear like mall Sony products. I unfortunately lost mine but i am sure looking forward to buying new ones.
Nicole G.
Lake Worth, FL
Most earbuds don't fit in my ear. I don't know if my ears are too small or what but these fit comfortably. The sound is so clear and crisp. I can hardly hear anything around me but the music. They don't fall out when I'm jogging either. I would tell all my friends about these.
Ashley L.
Ramsey, NJ
My sister gave these to me and they are so comfortable in my ears, and I cannot hear any outside noise when i wear them. I even fell asleep with them on, so that proves how comfortable they are!
Julie M.
Whittier, CA
I don't really use headphones that much but when I am studying I use them to help me concentrate. The music doesn't go that loud in these but they don't hurt in my ears so I do like that(:
Lynn  H.
Love the iPhone earnings they are small enough that they fit on my purse and and the sound quality is great. I liked them so much o actually have a pair in my desk at work.
tiara t.
Winchester, VA
These are pretty nice buds. very simple and clean looking and definitely do that trick. i hate when my buds slide out but these are nice and secure and produce great sound.
martin i.
general roca
De 1 a 10, que puntaje le pondrían?