BY IHOME

Enjoy great sound and a great look without distracting background noise thanks to these rubberized noise isolating earphones. featuring noise isolating ear tips in a variety of sizes for added comfort and secure fit. the stylish flat cable for tangle-free use. rubber finish looks and feels great. includes a travel pouch for added portability. the unique packaging hangtag also acts as a convenient earbud cord wrap. see more...

Amber K.
These headphones where hard to fix in my ears but I have small ears but for the most part once I got them to stay they really worked great kept the outside noise out and was able to get the sound I was wanting out of headphones
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
These are OK, but don't fit nearly as well as their JVC counterpart at the same prices. I'd pass on these if I knew the fit wasn't as good, but they'll do for now.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I feel that they're pretty cheap feeling. They never fit in my ears properly, I like Skull Candy better than this brand.
Brittany P.
Ada, OK
I love how these make the sound so much better! Unfortunately I have a hard time keeping them in my ears!!
Christina J.
Ambler, PA
I enjoy these. I just bought them and the clarity is awesome and i definitely love them
shariya B.
These earbuds are absolutely the best! They are not all statically like most earbuds and they last a long time. These are my favorite when I'm working out. They are definitely a good investment!
Ashley H.
Niagara Falls , ON
I just bought these and was amazed at the awesome sound and clarity! A must buy.
Dani R.