BY IHOME

iHome Robo Rechargeable Speaker, Green 1 ea see more...

iHome Robo Rechargeable Speaker
  • "The little android though is cute, little but gives you a great sound quality." in 3 reviews
  • "A cute little product for kids but you get what you pay for and the quality is very limited." in 3 reviews
  • "And my daughter loves the lime green color especially when her favorite song is on repeat. " in 1 review
  • "Its compatible with all the apple devices." in 1 review
Lois-Jean B.
Walden, NY
I originally purchased this speaker to use at work for my internet radio on my Galaxy. I quickly realized it was not the best quality and have since used it mainly as my desk top computer speaker since I wasn't supplied with one. Work well for that use, and gets many compliments from students.
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
I loved this little thing. It was a Christmas gift from a friend, who already has one as well. I keep it at work so I can hear my music. Its compatible with all the apple devices. Its super cute and i love that its lime green! I think ive also seen a white one not sure if its the same.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
You get what you pay for with this speaker. iHome makes so many that are just 50 times better. It's really adorable, but it genuinely just doesn't do shit. I may as well just use the speaker built into my phone.
Jaselynn H.
My husband bought us this once we moved into our new home. And I must say its amazing! And my daughter loves the lime green color especially when her favorite song is on repeat.
Ashley M.
Techie Expert
There are better choices for speakers but this one is decent. The quality is a little on the low side and the plastic is thin but i do like how easily this is transportable.
Kolton B.
Nocona, TX
It's an Ihome that looks like the Android mascot. I find it really ironic, and I think they made it crappy to try and reinforce the idea to buy a bad iphone.
Elizabeth J.
Id love one of these! Where could i find one? They're so cute but i don't think theres any in my area so i think id have to order it online
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
I think its cute but does it really work. I feel this would work for all of a month and start to die just like all the rest of them.
Amanda S.
Spring Hill , FL
Pretty loud and its a cute design the materials its used to be made with are that good but if you don't drop it and be carefully its perfect
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
You get what you pay for. This was cheap plastic that didn't emit great sound. I ended up returning it.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
How much room does this take up?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Are you pleased with your purchase ?
Billie W.