BY IHOME

Cool retro styling matched with today’s advanced features and rich sound make this a must-have audio item. Classic features include a 6 foot coil cord, 1/4 stereo plug adapter, swivel earcups for freestyle monitoring, plus convenient volume control knob on the earcup. Adjustable head band with padded earcups make extended listening a pleasure. Delivers detailed, rich audio sound. Padded ear cushions provide added comfort. Padded and adjustable headband for custom fit. Lifetime Warranty. Active noise canceling circuitry. Swivel earcups. Allows for DJ mode or freestyle monitoring. see more...

• How well do these work? I'm always trying new sets but ha...1 Answers
  • How is the sound quality from the headphones?7 Answers
  • What stores are these headphones are available for purchase?3 Answers
iHome Retro Headphones
  • "The sound quality for these headphones are great but I don't like the appearance of the product :/" in 2 reviews
  • "These headphones are the perfect solution for someone who wants to hear great sound from music." in 1 review
  • "The music sounds clear and great quality d, definitely worth the money." in 1 review
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
I've had such a poor track record with iHome headphones. Almost every one I've owned had either a speaker defect or over time the cord would short. I've went through about 3-4 pairs at no charge (they always were under warranty) before I upgraded to a nice pair of Klipsch. They're good sound quality, but definitely not a long term investment.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, Pa
I think these are great for the price that you pay. Completely affordable and they sound great. They also don't break unlike the alternative cheaper brands. You get what you pay for and that is so true when it comes to these head phones!! I recommend this.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC
I don't have to a the first time half of my the same time as well just go to back it up was is it just me or not to the gym with the same time you get to see know what you do that in to my mom house and a half hours to the game with my me and the my phone is on the phone with a new
Savannah J.
IHome headphones come with a great stereo quality so you can hear all your favorite parts of all your favorite songs. I love mine! Added bonus: they don't do that thing where they end up hurting your ears if you wear them for too long.
John T.
I bought a pair of these when i was in the hospital and i loved them they quieted out the outside noidse and let me watch the TV in peice without the distraction on my room mate
Bronx, NY
These headphones are the perfect solution for someone who wants to hear great sound from music. They have a kind of vintage appeal to them. The sound that you hear from these headphones is very rich and it also cancels out noise very well.
fatima s.
Glendale, AZ
I purchased this a long time ago I still use it today.I would rather use this than the earbuds because it is so much more comfortable and its a very good quality speaker too.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
These are good headphones for the price you pay. They are comfortable and fit well. The quality is ok not the greatest. But the vintage looks is pretty cool.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I bought these for husband for his birthday and he liked them. Sound quality is great and there's some great deals on them. Great product for a great price.
Jocelyn R.
Hampstead, NH
My dad has these and swear by them! You can't hear any other sounds around you but what you're listening to and they are actually pretty comfortable to wear!
Bronx, NY
How is the sound quality from the headphones?
Bronx, NY
What stores are these headphones are available for purchase?
Bronx, NY
How much do these headphones cost?
Katy S.
How well do these work? I'm always trying new sets but half the time they break just by falling and other times they can withstand almost anything I do
Bronx, NY
Do these headphones have padding and are they adjustable?