iHome Rechargeable Color Changing Mini Speakers uploaded by Nicole R.iHome Rechargeable Color Changing Mini Speakers uploaded by Nicole R.

BY IHOME

An Amazing Approach To Audio That Offers Size Defying Sound With Cool Color Changing Led. Speaker Connects To A Computer Or Other Usb Power Source Via The Included Usb Cable To Recharge The Internal Lithium Ion Battery. Remarkable Vacuum Bass Design Gives Surprising Volume And Bass Response In A Speaker That Fits In Your Palm. Perfect For Laptops, Cell Phones, Iphone, Ipod And Other Mp3 Players, Any Audio Source. Includes Travel Pouch. Plays Audio From Ipod?, Computer, Handheld Game Systems & Other Audio Devices Equipped With 3.5Mm Audio Jack Color Fade & Favorite Color Modes Collapsible Speaker Fits In Palm For Ultimate Portability Speaker Contains Built-In Amp Powered By Rechargeable Battery Vacuum Bass Design For Enhanced Low Freq Resp & Sound Beyond Size 4 Led Colors: Blue, Green, Amber & Red Includes Speaker Cable With Usb Plug For Charging Speaker & Travel Pouch Silver see more...

Mariah C.
La Mesa, CA
I love this so much! It is so portable and easy to use. It is worth the money for sure. I have had mine for 6 months now and it is still in good shape and I use it everyday. The quality of sound is perfect and the only thing I wish it did was be louder. I live to have my music on where I can hear it across the house and it doesn't get that loud but overall it is an amazing speaker.
Kristina L.
Plainfield, IL
I bought this little speaker for my guy to have when he gets ready or to do things around his apartment.. & I must say I'm impressed!! It's so powerful! Lasts a long time and the changing color feature is cool! You can also connect to Bluetooth so you don't have to have the cord hanging! Love this little thing!
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
I have the iHome color changing speaker. It seamlessly hooks up to my iPhone with its bluetooth capability. I love the colors and it is easy to toss in a purse or tote and take along with you. The size and weight are very convenient. I get compliments on it all the time! The audio quality is superb also!
Madison T.
I got this for Christmas and it's the best thing ever. It changes the colors and speed based on the beats of your music. It's great to use when you are partying by yourself or with friends. You can turn it up as loud as you want it. You have to charge it but only for about 1 hour. It's amazing.
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
These speakers are so cute and work very well. The colors are just like they come advertised which I was sort of concerned about but they are very cool looking. They are very easy to transport and they charge super fast. I went back to the store and bought more for the other rooms in my house.
Hollie S.
Loxahatchee, FL
I purchased this product for my child. It was the perfect gift for him. Sounds great. The light changing is awesome! Such a bonus feature. For such a little speaker it puts out an awesome sound. Great Christmas gift if you can't think of something. Super easy to use and charge.
Amye L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Loveee the changing colors. Is super loud for being so tiny. It's affordable when you realize how long it lasts. Its super compact which makes it better than most speakers. I got it at verizon with a deal. I would recommend it to anyone looking for affordable speakers
Allen H.
Nixa, MO
Ihome always has amazing products and this one is amazing as well! Packaging was nice and so the sounds I've had better speakers but these are almost as good! It was pretty fairly priced and I don't really have many complaints. I highly recommend this product!
Amanda B.
Derry, Nh
I love this speaker!! It's small and easy to carry around in your bag. The lights are cute too especially with small children , my daughter loves the lights. The sound produced is pretty good for a low end price point and does what it's used for very well.
Sig r.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love these little speakers. The project the sound loud and clear, and are travel friendly. They're also chargeable which is always better than batteries. My only complaints are that it could be louder and it would be nice if the cord was longer.
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
Do you think they would work in the shower?
Shawntavia N.
Dayton, OH
Techie Expert Level 3
How effective is this product?
Tony B.
Eagle Lake, Mn
Is it Bluetooth and if so what how far is the range?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.