iHome Portable Speaker System

by iHome

Charges & Plays iPhone or iPod Devices. Compatible with iPhone & iPod Models. Universal Dock Charges & Plays iPhone or iPod Devices. Wake or Sleep to iPhone/iPod. Hi-fi Neodymium Micro Drivers in Specially Designed Reson8 Chambers. Adjustable Sleep Volume - Set a Separate Sleep Volume without Affecting the Alarm Volume. Gradual Wake & Gradual Sleep - Gently Increases/Decreases Alarm/Sleep Volume. Universal 100V-240V Ac Switching Power Supply. 12/24 Hour Time Display. D.

Would love to try this product
Is this product better than the other iHome products?
Does this Ihome go really loud?
Start your review of iHome Portable Speaker System!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The price is pretty great for others on the market, and the sound quality is exceptional.” in reviews
“I love this for the bedroom, I bought one for my son so he has an alarm clock, a way to charge his phone and a clock in his room.” in reviews
“The speakers have a great sound to them and it can get pretty loud.” in reviews
“Great product; good sound quality, convenient size, nice display.” in reviews
“i would recommend them to anyone ” in reviews
Boise, ID
I love that I can charge my phone while listening to music. The worst thing ever is to run your phone down when listening to music leaving you without any jams.
Temple, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
We bought this specifically for the beach, worked so much better than the last little ihome we tried. It was perfect volume, and could hear it over the waves.
Although expensive there is nothing better than an Ihome doc when you have an apple device. I use this all the time! I don't think I would survive without it.
Greensboro, NC
The sound quality is great on this sound system. It really comes in handy when entertaining, relaxing or jamming while having a house cleaning session.
Fergus Falls, MN
Works and sounds good. The size is decent. The only problem i found with it was if you have a case on your phone it does no fit to be able to connect.
Farmington
Great little speaker! Has lot enough sound for a small room. Not very good bass some but overall good sound quality. God speaker for the price!
Rolling Fork , MS
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My friends and I use this all the time whenever we have a kickback. It charges your phone while playing music. It’s not heavy and very compatible..
I bought this for my daughter and was very pleased! The volume is great and wakes her up for school every morning. Really good sound quality!!
27315 144th ave se Kent wa
Sucks just like every single ihome product. Breaks easy and breaks off in phone if not careful. Not good and you cant use your phone in hand
Great speaker with great quality! Fits conveniently, virtually anywhere. iHome never disappoints. I would definitely buy this product again.