iHome Portable Speaker System

by iHome

Charges & Plays iPhone or iPod Devices. Compatible with iPhone & iPod Models. Universal Dock Charges & Plays iPhone or iPod Devices. Wake or Sleep to iPhone/iPod. Hi-fi Neodymium Micro Drivers in Specially Designed Reson8 Chambers. Adjustable Sleep Volume - Set a Separate Sleep Volume without Affecting the Alarm Volume. Gradual Wake & Gradual Sleep - Gently Increases/Decreases Alarm/Sleep Volume. Universal 100V-240V Ac Switching Power Supply. 12/24 Hour Time Display. D.

Would love to try this product
Is this product better than the other iHome products?
Does this Ihome go really loud?
Start your review of iHome Portable Speaker System!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The price is pretty great for others on the market, and the sound quality is exceptional.” in reviews
“I love this for the bedroom, I bought one for my son so he has an alarm clock, a way to charge his phone and a clock in his room.” in reviews
“The speakers have a great sound to them and it can get pretty loud.” in reviews
“Great product; good sound quality, convenient size, nice display.” in reviews
“i would recommend them to anyone ” in reviews
Margate City, NJ
This is a good speaker for my room. I have a bathroom in my room and I can hear my Music from my bathroom. It really doesn’t travel outside of my room and it gets the job done. I have tried other speakers and this one works the best!!
Binghamton , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
iHome portable Speaker System is small and coinvent to transport around on the run. My son takes his down to the basketball courts and the charge lasts pretty long.
buffalo, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
It’s a bit pricey considering it only can go so loud. I recommend a google home or an amazon dot. Cool because it charges items but besides that nothing special.
Los Angeles
It's AMAZING!! I'm actually obsessed with this speaker. I've had it for over 10 years and it still works perfectly. It's unbelievable how loud it plays my music. It's so valuable for my dance videos that I record for my brand and it's so fun to use when friends come over for wine parties! I'm still in shock at how long it's lasted me.
Altoona , PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Price point for this is fair and quality is good(not great). Works well enough for what I need it for, but it is not super loud. Portable and light weight so it is easy to move from place to place, although I do leave mine stationary.
Techie Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love to leave this on my bedside table. It can charge and play music at the same time. It even has the time and alarm to wake me up every morning. The audio isn't the best, but its not bad either.
Germantown, TN
This is nice, but there are better ones on the market these days. ihome was the first of it's kind for portable stereos, but I just think there are better things out there. This is a little bulky and not compatible with all cellular devices.
Minneapolis, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used this product many times but have not purchased it myself it! I find it at many hotels that I stay in and I am about to purchase it because I love it so much! Great to charge my phone and listen to music while I get ready in the morning everyday
Woodbridge, VA
I love my iHome speaker gives a great sound quality and it's just convenient that I have an alarm clock that can you set up with one music playlist. The sound quality is great and I homes can be a little bit pricey but it's definitely worth it.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this as my docking station for my iPhone. Love the alarm clock feature, can play your music as an alarm. Great sound quality for little speakers. Love the design of the speakers. It was super easy to set up