iHome Portable Speaker System

by iHome

Charges & Plays iPhone or iPod Devices. Compatible with iPhone & iPod Models. Universal Dock Charges & Plays iPhone or iPod Devices. Wake or Sleep to iPhone/iPod. Hi-fi Neodymium Micro Drivers in Specially Designed Reson8 Chambers. Adjustable Sleep Volume - Set a Separate Sleep Volume without Affecting the Alarm Volume. Gradual Wake & Gradual Sleep - Gently Increases/Decreases Alarm/Sleep Volume. Universal 100V-240V Ac Switching Power Supply. 12/24 Hour Time Display. D.

Would love to try this product
Is this product better than the other iHome products?
Does this Ihome go really loud?
Start your review of iHome Portable Speaker System!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The price is pretty great for others on the market, and the sound quality is exceptional.” in reviews
“I love this for the bedroom, I bought one for my son so he has an alarm clock, a way to charge his phone and a clock in his room.” in reviews
“The speakers have a great sound to them and it can get pretty loud.” in reviews
“Great product; good sound quality, convenient size, nice display.” in reviews
“i would recommend them to anyone ” in reviews
It is a little pricey, as Apple products tend to be, but it is multi-function and that is what I like about it.
Got my brother one of these for Christmas and he is always using it. Also, great for charging your phone or iPod!
Islandton , SC
I want one of these soooo bad my cousin has one and its so loud I loved it and wanted to take it home with me lol
Naperville, IL
Great product; good sound quality, convenient size, nice display. I would recommend this for those in the market.
This is a great speaker. The sound is great and it charges your phone while using it. I use it all of the time.
Wausau, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I have one of these in my bedroom and my kitchen and I love that I can just plug in my phone and listen away!
Good product. It does what it says its going to do, and that's a big deal! Easy to set up and move around.
Bel Air, MD
Cool speakers and great quality sound. maybe a great holiday idea for anyone looking fo ra product like this
Harleysville, PA
Great quality and superb sound. I'm glad I bought it, and I would definitely buy this as a gift for someone.
Burbank, IL
Great speakers Great speakers Great speakers Great speakers Great speakers Great speakers Great speakers