iHome Portable Speaker System uploaded by Sarah S.iHome Portable Speaker System uploaded by Dawn M.

BY IHOME

Charges & Plays iPhone or iPod Devices. Compatible with iPhone & iPod Models. Universal Dock Charges & Plays iPhone or iPod Devices. Wake or Sleep to iPhone/iPod. Hi-fi Neodymium Micro Drivers in Specially Designed Reson8 Chambers. Adjustable Sleep Volume - Set a Separate Sleep Volume without Affecting the Alarm Volume. Gradual Wake & Gradual Sleep - Gently Increases/Decreases Alarm/Sleep Volume. Universal 100V-240V Ac Switching Power Supply. 12/24 Hour Time Display. D. see more...

iHome Portable Speaker System
  • "The price is pretty great for others on the market, and the sound quality is exceptional." in 17 reviews
  • "I love this for the bedroom, I bought one for my son so he has an alarm clock, a way to charge his phone and a clock in his room." in 11 reviews
  • "The speakers have a great sound to them and it can get pretty loud." in 6 reviews
  • "they have great sound quality and its the best alarm clock because it plays my music!!!" in 3 reviews
  • "Great product; good sound quality, convenient size, nice display." in 3 reviews
Chassidy L.
London, KY
The brand ihome is the best of the best and better than any generic! This portable charger was awesome to bring to the park and so forth. It is inexpensive and bought mine at target! Cheaper now then they used to be!
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
This is nice, but there are better ones on the market these days. ihome was the first of it's kind for portable stereos, but I just think there are better things out there. This is a little bulky and not compatible with all cellular devices.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I have used this product many times but have not purchased it myself it! I find it at many hotels that I stay in and I am about to purchase it because I love it so much! Great to charge my phone and listen to music while I get ready in the morning everyday
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love my iHome speaker gives a great sound quality and it's just convenient that I have an alarm clock that can you set up with one music playlist. The sound quality is great and I homes can be a little bit pricey but it's definitely worth it.
Kristie A.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've tried many speakers before I purchased the Ihome Portable Speaker System and none compared to this one. I got it at Wal-Mart #2748 bexause it was cheaper there. It has the best sound quality and it's the best alarm. Don't waste money on cheaper speakers. I highly recommend this speaker to everyone with an IPhone.
LeIshea M.
Rosamond, CA
Nice sound, convenient charging dock and an alarm! This portable speaker takes up minimal space and is quiet easy to figure out right out the box! The sound quality is excellent and it's a nice fit in any modern attired home! I actually bought my mom one for her kitchen for mothers day and she loves hers too!
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
This may seem a little pricey but it's definitely well worth it for all the functions it performs. This was a must have for me in college because I not only used it as my daily alarm clock, but it was perfect for getting ready and pregaming with friends because it plays your music! The speakers have a great sound to them and it can get pretty loud. Definitely recommend this for anyone with an iPhone.
Cass L.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
This product does as advertised but it isn't great. It has an okay sound but I would much rather spend a little more on something better. I purchased it on sale but I wish I had just spent a little more on something better that would meet my expectations.
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This speaker system works great and the sound quality is wonderful. My family loves using this speaker system all throughout the day and is great for parties and entertaining guests. It puts out great sound and I would happily recommend this to others.
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
Apple never fails me. these speakers hasve lasted me for years. sound is perfect and durability is beyond perfect. I've moved three times within the 4 years of owning this and even after stuffing under all my crap it has remained its perfectness.
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
Does this Ihome go really loud?
Diana Q.
Is this product better than the other iHome products?
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
Which iHome do you own? I have the rotating one lol
Kaitlyn K.
Which iHome is the best? I probably won't be moving it around too much. It will most likely stay in my kitchen for when I cook and clean. I do like my music loud though!
Emma G.
Would love to try this product