BY IHOME

Wirelessly Stream Music. Wirelessly Stream Music within 30 Ft from Bluetooth-Enabled Phone, iPad, PDA, Computer or Other Device. Auto-link for Fast, Easy Bluetooth Setup. SRS Trubass Circuitry. Operates on Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery. 2 in 1 USB/3.5 Mm Audio to Micro USB Cable Included for Aux Audio & Charging the Battery from Computer. Plays Audio from Audio Devices Equipped with 3.5mm Headphone Jack. Black. see more...

iHome Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker
  • "Great sound quality and I especially love how it has a Bluetooth setting so no worries about bringing a cord." in 2 reviews
  • "It has great sound and the fact that it's portable is really nice for when I go on hikes or trips." in 1 review
  • "Very good quality and works super good." in 1 review
  • "It's user friendly and I love the design." in 1 review
  • "i would recommend it." in 1 review
Leah B.
Marlborough, MA
I love this product so much. The speaker is amazing. The sound quality is fantastic. I would highly recommend to anyone
Kirsten H.
I love this product. It has great sound and the fact that it's portable is really nice for when I go on hikes or trips.
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
Great quality and sounds awesome! I love that it has Bluetooth so you can just sync up your phone or iPod to it
makia h.
Memphis , TN
I have one of the older ihomes and I really like except for the fact that
i could not connect it to my ipad.
Veda M.
Greenwood, MS
This speaker is actually much louder than I ever thought it'd be. The sound quality is really good.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Not very expensive, sounds great, and is so easy to use. I love it. Plus battery life is great.
Kathya M.
Great product. Very good quality and works super good. Its loud enough and sounds really good
Amanda O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This speaker works unlike any portable speaker device I've ever used before.
Bobby Z.
Dublin
I bought this for travelling, i use it for my laptop sometime, the bass is not all that but it works well, it works well for its price. I hate using bluetooth so i just use te 3.5 m jack that it comes with, i looks like a little cool microphone lol
Breanna W.
I love how it is small. I got mine In purple an it is really loud. Really handy to have Bluetooth setting if you don't have a cord. It is very easy to use.
Sarah  H.
Clemmons, NC
Is this pretty easy to use? How is the sound quality?
jessica  t.
Is it loud enough?
Cicelie H.
Does this work good? I am skeptical
Jaelan M.
Albuquerque, NM
How long does the battery last?
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
How is the sound on this? Looking for something easy to carry to have outside when we are hanging out in the backyard...but so we are able to hear it down the yard!