BY IHOME

Wirelessly Stream Music. Wirelessly Stream Music within 30 Ft from Bluetooth-Enabled Phone, iPad, PDA, Computer or Other Device. Auto-link for Fast, Easy Bluetooth Setup. SRS Trubass Circuitry. Operates on Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery. 2 in 1 USB/3.5 Mm Audio to Micro USB Cable Included for Aux Audio & Charging the Battery from Computer. Plays Audio from Audio Devices Equipped with 3.5mm Headphone Jack. Black. see more...

iHome Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker
  • "Great sound quality and I especially love how it has a Bluetooth setting so no worries about bringing a cord." in 2 reviews
  • "i would recommend it." in 1 review
  • "Holds charge for a long time even if you forget to turn it off." in 1 review
  • "Very good quality and works super good." in 1 review
  • "It has great sound and the fact that it's portable is really nice for when I go on hikes or trips." in 1 review
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Techie Expert
I used to use this until the battery started to get low. I know it's rechargeable but I couldn't figure out how to recharge it!!
Katelyn S.
Mesquite, TX
I spent about $47 on the black iDM8 and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. I wanted quality speakers on a budget. It's a little short on the bass but for the size and price it's a fantastic speaker. It's Bluetooth connection can last up to 30 feet and an aux cord is included so you can use it for non-Bluetooth compatible devices. The aux cord is also the charger and the iDM8 holds a charge for awhile. It's user friendly and I love the design. Personally I think it looks way better in black but they have a few color options.
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this mini speaker it is so versatile and convenient I use it everywhere and the best part is it gets really loud if you can stand to listen your music that loud.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
These mini speakers are small but pack a big punch. They are portable, wireless and easy to link to any portable device. I use mines in my car.
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
My friend had this speaker when we were away for a weekend. I loved it and went and got one. It worked great, good range and wonderful output.
Sonja z.
Cleveland, OH
Great sound, compact and mobile. Can pack up and bring anywhere. Holds charge for a long time even if you forget to turn it off. Another great ihome product
Sabrina B.
This product is wonderful. And much louder than I expected. It's perfect for entertaining people at a small get together or BBQ.
Ragan H.
West Columbia, SC
The sound quality is really good! I love that it is bluetooth oriented so I don't have to take off my lifeproof case to use it
Leah B.
Marlborough, MA
I love this product so much. The speaker is amazing. The sound quality is fantastic. I would highly recommend to anyone
Kirsten H.
I love this product. It has great sound and the fact that it's portable is really nice for when I go on hikes or trips.
Sarah  H.
Clemmons, NC
Is this pretty easy to use? How is the sound quality?
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
How is the sound on this? Looking for something easy to carry to have outside when we are hanging out in the backyard...but so we are able to hear it down the yard!
Jaelan M.
Albuquerque, NM
How long does the battery last?
Cicelie H.
Does this work good? I am skeptical
jessica  t.