BY IHOME #49 in Speakers

Wirelessly Stream Music. Wirelessly Streams Music within 30 Feet Bluetooth-Enabled Phone, iPad, PDA, Computer or Other Device. Fits Standard Automobile Cup Holders for Music & Hands-Free Mobile Phone Functions on the Road. Auto-link for Fast, Easy Bluetooth Setup. Speakerphone Features include Built-In Microphone, ATI Soundclear Voice Echo Cancellation & Answer/End Controls. Operates on Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery. SRS Trubass Circuitry. Plays Audio from Audio Devices Equipped with 3.5mm Headphone Jack. see more...

iHome Portable Cupholder Bluetooth SpeakerSpeakerphone
  • "For the price I expected the sound quality to be amazing but was shocked at the lack of bass and sounded garbled." in 8 reviews
shelby w.
Modesto, CA
I give this a 3, because of the following- it usually sounds like you're listening to music in a box (yes I know a car is a box), but also, the sound is very tinny and weak. I enjoy the ease of having it in a cup holder, but I always find that I miss the background noises, as if they don't travel far enough out of the device. All in all, I'm grateful for the technology of being able to listen to anything on the go.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
I got this as a gift, so it's great! I just wish the soundtime was longer. constantly have to recharge it which can be a pain especially if you like listening to music for long hours in the day. but connects with your devices very easily and sound is better than just hearing it on your phone.
Leah B.
Indianapolis, IN
This speaker is perfect for people who cannot or do not connect their iPod or phone or mp3 player through their vehicle's stereo. It's loud enough for everyone in the the car to hear, which is nice. The sound quality is okay ... because the speaker is in a cupholder you can expect it to be slightly muffled. Also, if you spell anything on this, the electronic device will be RUINED. BE CAREFUL!
Rosangel T.
Hollywood, FL
I really like this speaker , I think is one of my favorites cause the sound is clearly I mean you can hear it clearly and is very loud ( I like it loud ) and yeah I think is pretty cool .
Is not the same type as this one is very similar
morgan r.
I absolutely love iHome products. Very reasonable price but plays great sound, and also it doesn't go out or stop working very quickly. Just to be cautious I always get insurance on my electronics but I've never had a problem.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Product is well made but for the price it isn't really loud nor is the sound quality great. For the price I expected the sound quality to be amazing but was shocked at the lack of bass and sounded garbled. Also its not that loud when used outdoors.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I was actually fairly impressed with the sound quality, it has great depth for the size of the speaker. I wish it had a battery meter so I'd know where I stand on remaining power, but overall, I'm really satisfied with this thing.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
I bought these for a friends daughter and she really loved them mind you she was 6 but she really loved them anyway not GREAT quality but good for young kids who don't really know the difference
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
If you're looking for a speaker to listen to in your car, look somewhere else. I bought this so I could listen to Coast to Coast AM pod casts while I commute. This is barely louder than my iPad2 speaker, so as a result it's useless.
Bethany V.
Fort Pierce, FL
I home is an okay product line but I really like this. Great for thos that don't have Bluetooth enabled cars. Now you can use hands free and your mp3 without all the wires
Candice L.
Is this speaker loud
Courtney S.
Greenbush, MN
Is this worth the money?
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
I have never try this, how it is?
Thania B.
Wait. Is this actually a cup holder?
Jo C.
Peoria, AZ
Is this really small enough it fits in a cup holder in your car?