BY IHOME #48 in Speakers

Wirelessly Stream Music. Wirelessly Streams Music within 30 Feet Bluetooth-Enabled Phone, iPad, PDA, Computer or Other Device. Fits Standard Automobile Cup Holders for Music & Hands-Free Mobile Phone Functions on the Road. Auto-link for Fast, Easy Bluetooth Setup. Speakerphone Features include Built-In Microphone, ATI Soundclear Voice Echo Cancellation & Answer/End Controls. Operates on Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery. SRS Trubass Circuitry. Plays Audio from Audio Devices Equipped with 3.5mm Headphone Jack. see more...

iHome Portable Cupholder Bluetooth SpeakerSpeakerphone
  • "For the price I expected the sound quality to be amazing but was shocked at the lack of bass and sounded garbled." in 8 reviews
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this as a gift, so it's great! I just wish the soundtime was longer. constantly have to recharge it which can be a pain especially if you like listening to music for long hours in the day. but connects with your devices very easily and sound is better than just hearing it on your phone.
Rosangel T.
Rosangel T.
Hollywood, FL
I really like this speaker , I think is one of my favorites cause the sound is clearly I mean you can hear it clearly and is very loud ( I like it loud ) and yeah I think is pretty cool .
Is not the same type as this one is very similar
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Techie Expert
Absolutely love my iHome! It bumps like no other and the portability of it is super convenient. I love iHome products and this one is one of the best there is.
Frankie G.
Frankie G.
Cortez, CO
Works really well for the size and price. It isn't the best of the market but if you're looking for something simple and affordable then this is a great route.
Elliot H.
Elliot H.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Bluetooth speaker I ever owned.
Can't beat the price and the quality is TOP. You know you're getting a quality product that will last you a LONG time
Nathan F.
Nathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
This little speaker is a very loud speaker and it stays charged for such a long time and it's Bluetooth capable! I love it! Definitely recommend!!!
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Suffolk, VA
Its a cool little speacker but i wasn't to impressed with the sound quality at all so that could always be improved in my opinion
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Pompano Beach, FL
Amazing sound. Amazing deal to for price. I like this speaker so far since getting it. It's very simple to use.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
North Muskegon
The bomb I love the speaker I use for music and movies it's perfect for travel too price is high but worth it
Anne G.
Anne G.
Bellwood , IL
I'm not a big Bluetooth fan but I love this speaker it's a good speaker and the sound quality is so good
Candice L.
Candice L.
Is this speaker loud
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Greenbush, MN
Is this worth the money?
Francia M.
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
I have never try this, how it is?
Thania B.
Thania B.
Wait. Is this actually a cup holder?
Jo C.
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
Is this really small enough it fits in a cup holder in your car?