BY IHOME

iHome On-Ear Headphones w/Pouch, Black 1 ea see more...

• Other then walgreens is there any other place that sells this brand?3 Answers
  • Would love to hear back from someone if these are good sound for ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "They have good sound but the bass is lacking." in 2 reviews
  • "these have great sound and are great for when you want to listen without earbuds and block out the sound. " in 2 reviews
  • "These give really good sound!" in 1 review
  • "I need another pair as my kids keep using them.....I need new pair just for me!" in 1 review
Tristin R.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
For the price I paid this item wasn't bad. They did break easily which is why I gave them 4 instead of 5 stars. I still prefer beats to these. The sound quality was ok. I purchased this item from Kohls. I probably wouldn't buy this item again. If between this or beats I wouldn't recommend this item.
Lynsey W.
Raphine, VA
I actually found these at Big Lots, so I already didn't expect a whole lot from these. They feel cheaply made, and luckily I have small ears or else they wouldn't fit these headphones. Sound is decent, but if I paid full price for these, I would've been really disappointed. I have an iHome system at my house, so I was surprised these weren't as good of quality as that (dispite having found it at a discount store).
Briana M.
Henryville, Pa
LOVE THESE. BOUGHT A PAIR FOR MY FIANCE AND I. we both use to work put and traveling. great price compared to beats headphones. also lasts for a significant amount of time. purchased from online . RECCOMEND!
Andrea P.
Shawnee, KS
I really liked these. Bought for my 12 yr old that always loses or breaks her headphones. She has had these for about 3 months which is a new record. She likes how they feel on her ear as well as the sound quality of them.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
Nice and affordable headphones with good sound quality. However, they didn't last my wear and tear lifestyle and got a bit knocked up when placed in a backpack/purse/etc. Still a good brand but not ideal for travel.
damia a.
O Fallon, MO
I honestly did not like this product at all. They wouldn't stay on when I was jogging, there isn't a balance control, no next song pause or play. but thats just what happend to me your could be better.
Lisa G.
Waldorf , Md
Nice quality and they are very sturdy. The sound is loud and not hard on my ears. I need another pair as my kids keep using them.....I need new pair just for me!
elyra g.
Rio Rancho, NM
These give really good sound! The price is really good! I recommend these if your looking for a good inexpensive set of head phone. Great for the gym.
Tina T.
Ponchatoula, LA
I got these for my kids for Christmas along with the color changing speakers and they are great the kids love them and they were not crazy expensive
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Just spend more money and get Bose or another comparable brand. These are complete crap. Sound quality is awful and mine broke after two months.
Serena H.
Techie Expert Level 1
Other then walgreens is there any other place that sells this brand?
LeAnn H.
Would love to hear back from someone if these are good sound for gaming too. My son loves to listen to his music but is also a big gamer. Just wondering....