BY IHOME

iHome On-Ear Headphones w/Pouch, Black 1 ea see more...

• Other then walgreens is there any other place that sells this brand?3 Answers
  • Would love to hear back from someone if these are good sound for ga...1 Answers
iHome On-Ear Headphones w/Pouch
  • "these have great sound and are great for when you want to listen without earbuds and block out the sound. " in 2 reviews
  • "They have good sound but the bass is lacking." in 2 reviews
  • "These give really good sound!" in 1 review
  • "I need another pair as my kids keep using them.....I need new pair just for me!" in 1 review
Tristin R.
Tristin R.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
For the price I paid this item wasn't bad. They did break easily which is why I gave them 4 instead of 5 stars. I still prefer beats to these. The sound quality was ok. I purchased this item from Kohls. I probably wouldn't buy this item again. If between this or beats I wouldn't recommend this item.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
Nice and affordable headphones with good sound quality. However, they didn't last my wear and tear lifestyle and got a bit knocked up when placed in a backpack/purse/etc. Still a good brand but not ideal for travel.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Henryville, Pa
LOVE THESE. BOUGHT A PAIR FOR MY FIANCE AND I. we both use to work put and traveling. great price compared to beats headphones. also lasts for a significant amount of time. purchased from online . RECCOMEND!
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
Cortland, NY
I bought these when my Beas by Dre has broken the quality is not as good but they still get the job done
Haley O.
Haley O.
Abbeville, AL
I love i home , best head phones anybody could buy . I love listening to music loud with them
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Shawnee, KS
I really liked these. Bought for my 12 yr old that always loses or breaks her headphones. She has had these for about 3 months which is a new record. She likes how they feel on her ear as well as the sound quality of them.
damia a.
damia a.
O Fallon, MO
I honestly did not like this product at all. They wouldn't stay on when I was jogging, there isn't a balance control, no next song pause or play. but thats just what happend to me your could be better.
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Three Oaks, MI
My grandpa uses them because he can't hear normally so he uses them for the tv. They have a great sound quality to them. Very comfortable
Tina T.
Tina T.
Ponchatoula, LA
I got these for my kids for Christmas along with the color changing speakers and they are great the kids love them and they were not crazy expensive
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Lenoir City, TN
I bought for my 9 year old daughter because she has small ears, and they worked great for her, and the sound was exceptional!
Serena H.
Serena H.
Techie Expert
Other then walgreens is there any other place that sells this brand?
LeAnn H.
LeAnn H.
Would love to hear back from someone if these are good sound for gaming too. My son loves to listen to his music but is also a big gamer. Just wondering....