BY IHOME

Features Full-metal housing provides detailed, dynamic sound with enhanced bass response Soft ear cushions ensure optimum noise isolation and a comfortable, secure fit 2 extra pairs of detachable cushions fit a variety of ear sizes Convenient in-line volume control Packaging hangtag can be reused as a convenient earbud cord wrap Travel pouch included Manufacturer's lifetime warranty see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
These are nice if your short on money and want a pair or head phones but they break easily and never stay in my ears honestly I'd just buy the actual apple head phones or a more expensive brand
Lizzie O.
Louisville, KY
My daughters love their earphones and will fight u for them.... Great but great price...
Katia L.
Coral Gables, FL
I used to use these a lot when i was a teenager and i always loved these headphones. I would love blasting my music with these.
Jen P.
I bought this headphone to isolate people conversation on the train. I don't like listening to other conversation especially their personal life. the earbuds is soft and it doesn't hurt my ears. Plus my fav. color is blue =D
Lucie B.
These are perfect to travel with, I keep them in my purse! They are great on the go and work so well.
Amanda S.
Washington, WV
Awesome ear buds. I use them just about every day. Fit well in ears & I like the volume control
Heather C.
I love home products. These earbuds are fantastic. The fit in the ear canal very comfortably. No pain. That's what I was looking for. The sound quality is very good also!
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
I love these headphones because when you have them in you cannot hear anything else. The sound is good also.
Juilia M.
Austin, TX
My husband loved these headphones before he lost them. He needed headphones with a cord so that he could listen to the radio on his phone and they worked well for that purpose.
Rachel R.
Oakdale, CA
I purchased these after my puppy decided to chew up my other ones. I have always noticed that with earbuds, some sound always comes through as well as sometimes making my ears hurt after awhile. These eliminate extra sound and fit comfortably.