BY IHOME

Features Full-metal housing provides detailed, dynamic sound with enhanced bass response Soft ear cushions ensure optimum noise isolation and a comfortable, secure fit 2 extra pairs of detachable cushions fit a variety of ear sizes Convenient in-line volume control Packaging hangtag can be reused as a convenient earbud cord wrap Travel pouch included Manufacturer's lifetime warranty see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jen P.
Jen P.
I bought this headphone to isolate people conversation on the train. I don't like listening to other conversation especially their personal life. the earbuds is soft and it doesn't hurt my ears. Plus my fav. color is blue =D
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
While it lasted, it was a pretty good product. Mine broke soon after buying but it may have been one of those fluke purchases. I did get it at a decent price.
Ceci P.
Ceci P.
Oakland, Ca
Just like any others phones nothing compares to the iPhone phone so you get over all these headphones that you blew that you find at Walmart and so forth
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
For running, walking to class, airplanes, etc. these headphones are amazing. Completely blocks out outside noises. Great sound quality also
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, WV
Awesome ear buds. I use them just about every day. Fit well in ears & I like the volume control
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Glendale, AZ
These buds have a decent bass sound for me. Mic works good and switches between music and phone easily. BUT, the wiring, especially at the jack, is not great quality. Since they're a decent price, I did buy these e previous times before. When I got a new phone, I bought these again...lasted one week! I ended up trying the supplied HTC brand buds with mic. They work the same as the iHome, have a little better bass response and I've had the HTC brand for over 3 months with no problem. The iHome buds lasted between one week and 3 months on average for me. If they last longer for you, congrats!
Ariel d.
Ariel d.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these headphones love that it comes with a case and i got them from best buy for 20.00 which is a great price it does cancel out noise like they say they do they are affordable and should be able to get anywhere i have bought more than one of these for gifts.
Martha R.
Martha R.
These are my go to headphones when I'm going to go on a motorcycle ride. there the only ones to seem to be loud enough and stay in place with the helmet. they fit snug in the ear so far haven't lost the buds to it like I usually do with others.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Oakdale, CA
I purchased these after my puppy decided to chew up my other ones. I have always noticed that with earbuds, some sound always comes through as well as sometimes making my ears hurt after awhile. These eliminate extra sound and fit comfortably.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
I love these, and have been pleased from day one. I bought them for my kids as well. they are clear, great sound, fit well, and allow me to be hands free to get so many other things done while the tunes keep me moving! thanls :)