BY IHOME

Detachable ear cushions. Provides detailed, dynamic sound. Fits a variety of ear sizes. see more...

• "I found these ear buds at a discount store called 5 below." in 1 review
  • "i think it is very good where you can find earphones for a cheaper and reasonable price and with great quality !" in 1 review
  • "The sound quality is excellent and for the price you can't beat it! " in 1 review
Emily C.
The sound quality is fantastic for the price I paid (they were pretty cheap). They are easy to use and cancel sound fairly well. However, I have found that they are not durable at all. Within the last year, I've gone through three pairs just from normal everyday use. If you're not careful, they can break easily. I would still buy these again because of their sound quality, but only if they're on sale.
Crystle S.
Clare, MI
These ear buds held up well, we put them to the testwhen my youngest child took them! Noise isolation was terrific - the only downfall was one ear bud would stop working so you only had sound on one side (that happened with both pairs we had bought).
Jennifer W.
I bought a pair of these for my husband for Christmas & he absolutely loves these things! He uses them everyday, & pretty much walks around all day with them. He work in construction so they work great with keeping out any kind of background noises!
Lori S.
Sacramento, CA
These headphone work really nice. They are really loud when you turn them up and they isolate any outside noise so you can focus on your music or anything else you need to do. It's at a good price too. I've used many headphones that say they are isolated, but really aren't and it's good to see ones that actually work.
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
I believe I paid $3 for these headphones, and the quality of sound is much like that of my BEATS. No lie. This is a brand of headphones that prices that you don't have to spend a lot to get amazing quality. I will only buy iHome headphones because of value and quality.
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
I love these headphones. Not only were they reasonably priced but they are also quality headphones. They definitely isolate other noises so you cannot hear them. Sometimes it's nice just to listen to music without having to worry about hearing other noises.
Kerri w.
Somerville, MA
These only last a month at a time and I use them daily I would not recommend getting them unless you buy them for a dollar cause they are not worth a large amount of money
Leolyn M.
Tarentum, PA
I found these ear buds at a discount store called 5 below. I didn't expect much because, lets face it, this was a discount store! However, these isolating earbuds are so awesome the only thing I hear IS the music when I use them.
Takia R.
Johnson City, NY
These earphones are OKAY. they poke me in the ear uncomfortably. They are easy to use and come in great colors. I have had better and they weren't name brand. I purchased from BestBuy.
Sasha H.
Hartford, CT
Great sound! You won't be let down. Lasts a long time as well. Inexpensive and great for just about anything: exercising, studying, reading book while listening to the audio etc.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Techie Expert Level 4
How long can you wear these before they hurt your ears?
Michelle D.