BY IHOME

Enjoy great sound and a great look without distracting background noise thanks to these stylish noise isolating earphones. Features an in-line mic to answer and end calls, and noise isolating ear tips in a variety of sizes for added comfort and better fit. The durable high gloss metal housing and multi-colot ear cushions look great and let you listen to your music in style. Stylish flat cable for tangle-free use and in-line play, pause, and track selection control for added convenience. Includes a travel pouch for added portability. The unique packaging hangtag also acts as a convenient earbud cord wrap.+Durable metal housing provides detailed, dynamic sound with enhanced bass response. Will work with any 3.5mm headphone jack. Perfect for tablets, laptops, cell phones, portable game devices, tablets, MP3 players, etc.+Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes.+In-line remote controls play, pause, and track selection.+In-line mic is compatible with mobile phones - converse, answer and end calls with ease.+Noise isolation for undisturbed listening reduces distracting background noise and provides a quieter environment for music enjoyment.+Stylish design-attractive metallic finish, flat cord and matching ear cushions.+Matching travel pouch for added portability and protection.+Dual purpose packaging hangtag which acts as earphone cord wrap for added cord management.+Lifetime Warranty - Quality construction that lasts. see more...

Tina L.
This is a pair of headphones I have gone back to, as I severely need headphones for studying. It's super comfortable for people who has small ears and it definitely is one of the best noise isolating ear buds I have had.

It is embarrassing to say, but I do break headphones very often. I have to get a new pair every month or two. Unfortunately, because of the price of this product (~$17), there are more affordable choices out there.

I highly recommend this cheaper pair from amazon: Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-A (Blue) Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit

HOWEVER, if you don't break ear buds often, I definitely would encourage you to try this one instead of the cheaper one I have listed above! =)
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
They are good for a while but break like regular ones. So buy on sale. They go regularly on sale up to 50% off at Walgreens all the time. I got them for maybe 5.00-6.00 so do not spend full price but do buy if on sale for an extra pair if needed.
Chelsea G.
Statesboro, GA
I bought these, in a different color, and am very pleased. there is excellent sound quality compared to other brands of headphones that I have purchased before. The volume control is also a convenient feature. I would definitely recommend these earbuds to anyone in the market for an everyday pair.
Shannon J.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like to use IHome electronics. It is nice to have a button that I can use to call people and answer phone calls. These are not super pricey and they fit nicely in my hears. I got mine from target, and I would recommend these to others. Hope you enjoy them
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
These work really good in the gym. When I go to gym they keep me from hearing other distractions, and sound quality is awesome. The product is easy to put in my ears, They don't fall out.
Miranda M.
Princeton , TX
Great headphones. Definitely could have used more noise isolating or you could just turn your music up louder. I would buy them again though and recommend people to buy them.
Ardelia W.
Pomona Park, FL
Great set of head phones. It fits the ear comfortably and doesn't slide out. Sometimes noise cancelling earbuds can be very tight around the inner ear. THESE ARE GREAT! Nice sound quality!
Alexis L.
Refugio, TX
I'm not a big fan of iHome products. They don't last long and usually with using the products they quit working in a day or two. These headphones have terrible sound and you really can't understand much
Brasia A.
Memphis , TN
These head phones work great for about a month for me. Then they started to go out. But if you are looking for quick cheap headphones then this pair will be a great for maybe a trip of some sort.
Mary A.
Missoula, MT
They headphones do isolate the noise to just what you are listening to. They allow you to focus in on what is coming through your headphones without being distracted by outside noises.