BY IHOME

Enjoy great-sounding audio wherever you go with these iHome earbud headphones. Product Features: Earbuds offer dynamic sound quality and enhanced bass response. Noise-isolating design helps block outside sounds. In-line remote lets you play, pause and select tracks. In-line mic is compatible with most mobile phones. Vibrant finish add a stylish look. Detachable ear cushions lend convenience. What's Included: Travel pouch Product Care: Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty Product Details: Cord length: 4' 3.5mm stereo plug Model numbers: Black: iB18G Green: iB18QN Champagne: iB18YW Pink: iB18P Size: One Size. Color: Green. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Good for cheap ear buds! no metal sound that makes your head hurt and keeps noise to a minimum whenever you're listening to something! I like them!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
These little ear buds work great for the price. The keep out surrounding noise and stay in the early pretty well.
Sky L.
Sky L.
Definitely do what the title says! once you put these in you cannot hear anything, which is great at the gym! would highly recommend to anyone who likes listening to their music without outside distractions.
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
When I go for headphones I go for loud and clear and that's what these gave me couldn't even hear my boyfriend ;) they were also fairly priced. I would with out a doubt recommend these to anyone who when they listen to music they listen loudly!
Ricci M.
Ricci M.
Appleton, WI
I literally can not hear anything else when these are in! Which is exactly what I wanted them for! Plus my ears are small and these fit nicely in my ears without falling out.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
CHICAGO, IL
These are perfect and they cancel out noise well. They're a good price for the quality and aren't too big for your ears. I bought them in an airport and they're better than most earbuds I've used. I like in ear headphones and I definitely recommend.
member-8976ac56a
member-8976ac56a
Los Angeles, CA
I love how once I place these earphones in my ear, they stay there and don't budge until I intentionally pull it out. I love the clarity and quality of the music and the way it can cancel out any outside noises.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these earbuds, they work very well, I like that they really do cancel out most noise, the volume is great and you don't hear that static buzz you hear with cheap headphones.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
These are so comfortable and actually stay in place. I have really small ears so it's difficult to find earphones that work well. This are perfect and are noise canceling.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Elmhurst, NY
They are great especially when you want to be left alone traveling to school or work and you just want your music. It is great drowning out the outside noise.