BY IHOME

Enjoy great-sounding audio wherever you go with these iHome earbud headphones. Product Features: Earbuds offer dynamic sound quality and enhanced bass response. Noise-isolating design helps block outside sounds. In-line remote lets you play, pause and select tracks. In-line mic is compatible with most mobile phones. Vibrant finish add a stylish look. Detachable ear cushions lend convenience. What's Included: Travel pouch Product Care: Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty Product Details: Cord length: 4' 3.5mm stereo plug Model numbers: Black: iB18G Green: iB18QN Champagne: iB18YW Pink: iB18P Size: One Size. Color: Green. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Winnetka, IL
These are perfect and they cancel out noise well. They're a good price for the quality and aren't too big for your ears. I bought them in an airport and they're better than most earbuds I've used. I like in ear headphones and I definitely recommend.
member-8976ac56a
member-8976ac56a
Los Angeles, CA
I love how once I place these earphones in my ear, they stay there and don't budge until I intentionally pull it out. I love the clarity and quality of the music and the way it can cancel out any outside noises.
Sky L.
Sky L.
Definitely do what the title says! once you put these in you cannot hear anything, which is great at the gym! would highly recommend to anyone who likes listening to their music without outside distractions.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Good for cheap ear buds! no metal sound that makes your head hurt and keeps noise to a minimum whenever you're listening to something! I like them!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Good sound quality. comfortable in my ear.. most earphones tend to hurt my ear, but this is the first set I have that doesn't
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
These little ear buds work great for the price. The keep out surrounding noise and stay in the early pretty well.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Great headphones. Fits the ears perfectly, I don't know if it totally noise cancels, but does a good job!
Eudine T.
Eudine T.
Boston, MA
Never me again stop working after three days. Total waist of time hope someone else have better luck.
Dariann S.
Dariann S.
Columbia, KY
These earbuds blocked sounds really well. The actual bud did not hurt my ear like some have before.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Watkinsville, GA
Decent enough. Keeps B b

All of the noise out. Really great for the gym