BY IHOME

Enjoy great-sounding audio wherever you go with these iHome earbud headphones. Product Features: Earbuds offer dynamic sound quality and enhanced bass response. Noise-isolating design helps block outside sounds. In-line remote lets you play, pause and select tracks. In-line mic is compatible with most mobile phones. Vibrant finish add a stylish look. Detachable ear cushions lend convenience. What's Included: Travel pouch Product Care: Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty Product Details: Cord length: 4' 3.5mm stereo plug Model numbers: Black: iB18G Green: iB18QN Champagne: iB18YW Pink: iB18P Size: One Size. Color: Green. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Addi N.
Pooler, Georgia
Great earphones for the price. Because they are so small, they can be easy to lose, but so much better than the headphones.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I like these. they are super light and do not tangle up like other headphones tend to. I use them with my iPod when I go running or for long walks.
Emma R.
Duxbury, MA
Extremely good quality ear buds , stay in ear and are very durable. A little pricey but worth it
Shadia J.
Anaheim, CA
I use them often while excersizing. Easy to wear and very comfortable. The sound is clear and I don't hear extra background noise.
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
These are so comfortable and actually stay in place. I have really small ears so it's difficult to find earphones that work well. This are perfect and are noise canceling.
Ashley C.
Elmhurst, NY
They are great especially when you want to be left alone traveling to school or work and you just want your music. It is great drowning out the outside noise.
Vickie C.
Kokomo, IN
Love how comfortable these buds are in my ears. Beautiful sound erupting from the microphone to give me the best workout I can get!!
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these earbuds, they work very well, I like that they really do cancel out most noise, the volume is great and you don't hear that static buzz you hear with cheap headphones.
Lisa G.
These earbuds are great. They are very comfortable and drown out most of the noise around you.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Good for cheap ear buds! no metal sound that makes your head hurt and keeps noise to a minimum whenever you're listening to something! I like them!