iHome Mono Speaker w/Light uploaded by Ariana L.

BY IHOME #21 in Speakers

iHome Mono Speaker w/Light 1 ea see more...

• Does anyone else seem to have background noise coming through on ...2 Answers
iHome Mono Speaker w/Light
  • "Great sound quality for such a small speaker and convenient to use since it is rechargeable and weightless." in 5 reviews
Jasmine W.
Chicago
I absolutely love this speaker! It was only about 12.99 at Walmart. Great, loud and cleat sound. Charges quickly and also can be used while charging. Both Apple and Android compatible. I also love the changing light feature and the option of either having on or off. I would definitely recommend picking this speaker up.
Chloe Y.
I love taking my little speaker with me wherever I go! It's perfect to take with you when you are traveling because it just folds up and is very small so it takes up very little space. It also packs a punch for how small of a speaker it is!
Jennifer Z.
This is affordable and a great price for what you get. The sound comes out nice and I like the colors on it too! You can easily close it as well if the colors are too bright or if you need to condense space too.
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
These are so cute! You would think that since they are so little they wouldn't give off much sound but they are really loud. I got mine at Walmart. Easy to use. I would definitely buy again. I love mine!
April M.
Mauldin, SC
My husband bought this and I was very unhappy because it cost $25. However, I have used it a lot myself. The volume is decent and we haven't had any issues with the Bluetooth connection.
Roy C.
Duluth, GA
These speakers are amazing they are super loud and work well for little parties, but not so good for big events. Needs some improving
Caroline C.
Newburgh, IN
Sound quality is great and can get very loud. Charges pretty fast and batter last forever. Also comes in all bright colors
dachnelly a.
Bronx, NY
Its so cute great to be on the go with and I use it when I'm at the park or at the beach with my girl and it's cheap.
Love H.
Phoenix, AZ
Yassssssssssssssssssssss it is beautiful yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wonders
Leslie G.
Oakland, CA
These are really great & not expensive at all. They have great sound for such a compact speaker.
MINDY M.
Altoona,PA
Does anyone else seem to have background noise coming through on their speakers?