iHome Mono Speaker w/Light

by iHome

iHome Mono Speaker w/Light 1 ea

Does anyone else seem to have background noise coming through on their speakers?
Start your review of iHome Mono Speaker w/Light!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great sound quality for such a small speaker and convenient to use since it is rechargeable and weightless.in reviews
dachnelly A.
Bronx, NY
Its so cute great to be on the go with and I use it when I'm at the park or at the beach with my girl and it's cheap.
myllia S.
Norman, OK
Bought this for my kids and they love the it. The sound is amazing g and the colors you get are amazing. They have dance parties lol. Absolutely a must
Mae M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Got this for Christmas so did my sister and mom and we all love them but they do run out of battery fast
Michelle R.
Darien Center, NY
Pretty good. Doesn't do great with bass though, That's probably the only disappointing angle. For how much I paid for it I think it should sound great with all types of music.
Emily P.
Techie Expert Level 2
I had this as a child and I loved the colors. The quality of the speakers weren't really great but that was probably because it was an old version. It is very cute and I would recommend this for people who need a speakers fast and cheap because these are it.
Gabriela V.
reedley, California
Techie Expert Level 1
The Ihome mono speaker with lights plays audio from iPod, iPhone, iPad, computer, handheld game systems, other audio devices. The Four LED colors include blue, green, amber and red with color fade and favorite color modes. This speaker is loud despite its small size.
Sara A.
Hampton, VA
Techie Expert Level 3
I received one of these as a gift years ago and I've literally only had to charge it twice since then and I use it ALL the time. I use it for my iPod, Skype phone calls on my Kindle, and even for sharing YouTube videos with my friends. I bring it every time I go to the beach so I can make sure that I'll be able to hear my music over the crashing waves. It has a USB charger which is super useful.
Stella B.
Cleveland, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this speaker when I was younger. It is a great option for a kid when you don't want to get them a nice, high quality speaker they might break. It also changes colors, making it a fun option for younger kids. I don't believe it is too expensive either.
Caroline C.
Newburgh, IN
Sound quality is great and can get very loud. Charges pretty fast and batter last forever. Also comes in all bright colors
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
These are so cute! You would think that since they are so little they wouldn't give off much sound but they are really loud. I got mine at Walmart. Easy to use. I would definitely buy again. I love mine!