iHome Mono Speaker w/Light uploaded by Ariana L.

BY IHOME #22 in Speakers

iHome Mono Speaker w/Light 1 ea see more...

• Does anyone else seem to have background noise coming through on ...2 Answers
iHome Mono Speaker w/Light
  • "Great sound quality for such a small speaker and convenient to use since it is rechargeable and weightless." in 5 reviews
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received one of these as a gift years ago and I've literally only had to charge it twice since then and I use it ALL the time. I use it for my iPod, Skype phone calls on my Kindle, and even for sharing YouTube videos with my friends. I bring it every time I go to the beach so I can make sure that I'll be able to hear my music over the crashing waves. It has a USB charger which is super useful.
Ileanne C.
I have the version that doesn't have lights, the sound is excellent it has more than 5 years with me and still works, the reason i am giving it 3 stars is because the little grips that hold the speaker together when you are not using it, broke like 2 weeks laters of getting the speaker, and the cable that is supposed to recharge and connect to the cellphone or laptop is not a good quality a broke as well only a few month laters, but let me tell you that it still works, which is a plus and i would love to try this new colored ones.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this. I got my through T-Mobile and I use it every time we have a BBQ/party. It comes in such handy and it is super easy to use. I love how it also has a different look to it so it isn't as boring as the alternatives. Love this.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
The speaker itself isn't bad I often use it when I am cleaning dishes in the kitchen or when I am in the shower. It is small and compact so you can bring it with you anywhere. The battery life lasts pretty long too. The light is a waste for me, I would prefer if it didn't light up, but its not a deal breaker. I hook this tiny baby up to my phone and listen to my music all of the time, I even bring it in the car with my occasionally, I hate listening to the radio, 1 because of the commercials, and 2 they play the same 10 songs on repeat all damn day. Drives me nuts. My car is a 2002 and has a cd player but I don't buy or burn cd's. I just plug my phone into this portable speaker I can listen to my own music list of the things I enjoy while I drive around taking care of my business.
Yvonne C.
Don't be fooled by the size of this speaker. Yes, it's small but it is loud! The sound quality is amazing. To get the extra bass, all you have to do is extend the speaker by giving it a slight twist and pulling it apart gently. It is rechargeable and the cord can be looped into a circle and attatched via the handy clip that is already on the cord.

It is not Bluetooth enabled so you would have to connect it to your deivce by using the .35mm jack cord. You do have the option to have select a single color light, let shift between red, orange, yellow, green or blue, or you can simply turn the lights off. All in all this is a great buy for your devices.
Lexi K.
For it to be so affordable and small, this speaker definitely is worth every penny. Great sound quality for such a small speaker and convenient to use since it is rechargeable and weightless. The only thing I wish is that it was bluetooth enabled as it is a pain to often plug my iphone up to this speaker. I have a lifeproof case on my iphone, which then requires me to look for the connector to plug the auxillary cable in. Sometimes I don't use the speaker because of the trouble I have to go through just to play music. But otherwise a great product with a great price!
Aubrey L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I needed a small speaker for my college dorm room and this one was perfect! It is loud enough to play music for my roommate and I. Sometimes the Bluetooth connection does go in and out if the battery is running low. It also does not inform you of low battery. It charges quickly though and plays even when it is charging. This speaker is great for individuals to keep for their rooms or for the shower.
Alicia E.
Coral Gables, FL
This cute little speaker packs a lot of sound. Bought it to use when we are outside on the patio grilling. It's tiny size, light weight and portability make it very easy to pack and carry. It has connections for an MP3 player or my iPhone 6. Easy to charge. It may not have the best sound quality but it is plenty great for my needs. Love it.
Jasmine W.
Chicago
I absolutely love this speaker! It was only about 12.99 at Walmart. Great, loud and cleat sound. Charges quickly and also can be used while charging. Both Apple and Android compatible. I also love the changing light feature and the option of either having on or off. I would definitely recommend picking this speaker up.
Rikki B.
Super compact great for camping. Brought these to camp every day and they were great. After a month of 8 year Olds playing with it, there were only a few nicks on the casing. I also brought them down the grams canyon with me. They died after two days but we used them q I te a bit. Sound qaulity is good for a small speaker and volume was louder than I expected. All in all love this product and would recommend it.
MINDY M.
Altoona,PA
Does anyone else seem to have background noise coming through on their speakers?