BY IHOME

Plays & Charges. Compatible with All iPhone & iPod Models with a 30-pin Dock Connector. Plays & Charges iPhone & iPod Models. Operates on Internal Rechargeable Battery or Ac Adapter. Pivoting Retractable Docking Station Charges & Plays. iPhone/iPod. SRS Wow Sound Enhancement. 4 Speakers In Reson8 Chambers for Great Stereo Sound. Line In Jack. Black. see more...

Jessica D.
This speaker was a life saver while I was renovating a house. This thing pumps out sound and gets pretty loud. This thing got wet, dusty, dropped, and still stood by my side.
Kalene R.
Kissimmee, FL
I really do enjoy the speaker it fills my whole house with just lame is and it's fantastic I deathly recommend the speaker for someone who's trying to lighten up the house for their home it's very good I remember one time my radio broke inside of my car and I took this with me and it works so Bree if I'll like it was a real car radio
Shelby F.
I absolutely love this! I use it every morning getting ready. I can listen to music. Make sure my phone is completely charged for the day and the best thing is that the actual audio quality of the speakers are amazing. Like way more amazing than most other docks in this price range. I seriously love this product and would have one in every room of my house if I didn't think that may be a little over the top.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
I've been using this product for several years. I used to keep it in my kitchen so I could listen to music while I cooked. Then, when I had my son, it moved into his room and I use it with my old, deactivated iPhone as a white noise machine. I would be lost without this speaker system these days. The sound quality is great- no popping or crackling, even at high volumes.
Nicole C.
ALL 5 STARS ONE OF THE BEST SPEAKERS EVER. IT PLAYS SO LOUD!!!, whenever I go to parties my friends ALWAYS tell me to bring my ihome speakers. PLUS it charges my iPod so that way i don't have to buy a new charger every time mine breaks. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED
Amanda C.
Mccook, NE
The I home is a goof accessory to any home. It won't fill your home with quality sound by any means but it does put out good sound. You can hook up a cord to attach pretty much any device to it. I don't have an iPhone. I have an android and I can use it that way. It is pretty expensive but it works good in a garage or bedroom!
Stefanie P.
I really like iHome. I think it has a great sound. It may not be the best of the best but it affordable, looks good and sounds good. I leave this in the bathroom with my Ipod docked to listen to while getting ready. Definitely recommend
Kimbo S.
San Diego
This is the best for anytime of the year ,anytime of the day. Music is a lifestyle we can not keep away. Either were chillin or were partying either way , music will be playing from this and it will be greattttt!!!!
Wynter L.
New Britain, CT
I purchased this product in order to use it on a deck in my backyard. I enjoy the construction and visual appearance of the product, but I am disappointed with the level of sound because it does not get loud enough.
David M.
Charleston, SC
Very impressed with this speaker from iHome. It is portable and chargeable so I can use it on the go. It is smaller size without all the sound limitations of a typical smaller speaker. It is also easy to use and can serve as a mood setter for any room in the house with easy. Highly recommend.
Dria D.
Is the set up on this super easy?
Stephanie G.
Looking For A New iHome Speaker... Is This Worth The Money? Any Pros Or Cons?
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Does anybody else have a problem with their case getting in the way of the iPhone plugging in, I have the otterbox case and it doesn't fit, and its very hard to take off the case. Other than that I love it. :)
Mary M.
Whitby , ON
Does this take up a lot of table space?
Kim G.
Has anyone not have their phone charge? Awkward.