BY IHOME

Wake to iPhone or iPod. Plays & Charges iPhone & Docking iPod Models. 4W. iHome+Sleep App & Paid iHome+Radio App. Reson8 Chamber with Hi-fi Neodymium Micro. Driver. Time Sync Button to Sync Unit to iPhone/iPod Time. Programmable Nap & Sleep Timer. Snooze/Dimmer Bar Adjusts Low/Medium/High Brightness for Clock Display. Programmable Snooze Time. 100V–240V Universal Voltage AC Adapter. see more...

• How loud is this alarm clock I want to make sure ...Be the first to answer!
  • Great product. Very good quality and works super good. Its loud eno...4 Answers
  • I would love to try this I love to listen to music but my doesn't g...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great product for my husband to charge his phone nightly, but I'm disappointed these products don't work well with protective cases." in 12 reviews
  • "I have one at work and while I listen to music, it charges my phone :) Sound quality is great, good buy and worth the money. " in 12 reviews
  • "The alarm works great, and I like that it charges my phone." in 5 reviews
  • "Pretty good sound quality and it's small enough to take it anywhere in the house!" in 4 reviews
  • "I like how it does not take up a lot of room on my dresser and it has great sound quality!" in 3 reviews
Yanet C.
Yanet C.
Conyers, GA
These are so cool since you can charge your phone on it as well. And I think they are very loud so no worrying that you'll be late!
Mary Beth F.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This is a very good alarm system for Apple devices. You plug in your phone at the top and have an alarm set and you can adjust the volume to your liking. It works very well and even has the time lit up at the bottom of the dock.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
My son got me this iPhone years ago and I used it every day with my old iPhone. It worked great, had settings for a regular alarm, radio, or phone, and charged my phone every night.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
I love this! I use to have one before mine broke & you can set a loud alarm for work/school or whatever & u can play your music loud!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Techie Expert
They work really well but the sound isn't the best honestly. But it's still a great product
Alisa D.
Alisa D.
I like the big digital clock on the front and the sound quality is pretty good too.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
E Longmeadow, MA
Great product, but I don't like that if you have a bulky cover such as an otterbox it will not fit.
Megan  D.
Megan D.
Sunbury, OH
I like it a lot. It's nice because you get to charge it while its still in use
Nick W.
Nick W.
Kenosha, WI
We sell these at my store. Great sound quality for how small the system is itself. I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing an Ihome
Ashlynne A.
Ashlynne A.
I like the idea of this and I used to own one for my iPhone 4, but with all the wireless speakers that are also portable in the market, I just don't see a use for this anymore. Alarm clocks are on phones, or if you're old fashioned then a digital clock, and wireless speakers are amazing for on the go, when you want to jam out in the shower, and for parties. With this you're limited connection, with wireless speakers you can connect any phone, tablet, etc. It's nice, but I don't feel it's needed necessarily.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you how to make it Bluetooth capable
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
How is the sound quality?
Niomi W.
Niomi W.
Orlando, FL
Great product. Very good quality and works super good. Its loud enough and sounds really good.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
How loud is this product and is it your favorite or have you found other ihomes/iphone speakers that are louder and better quality?
Jen L.
Jen L.
Is this a simple product to use for every day?