BY IHOME

Wake to iPhone or iPod. Plays & Charges iPhone & Docking iPod Models. 4W. iHome+Sleep App & Paid iHome+Radio App. Reson8 Chamber with Hi-fi Neodymium Micro. Driver. Time Sync Button to Sync Unit to iPhone/iPod Time. Programmable Nap & Sleep Timer. Snooze/Dimmer Bar Adjusts Low/Medium/High Brightness for Clock Display. Programmable Snooze Time. 100V–240V Universal Voltage AC Adapter. see more...

• How loud is this alarm clock I want to make sure ... Be the first to answer!
  • Great product. Very good quality and works super good. Its loud e...4 Answers
  • I would love to try this I love to listen to music but my doesn't...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Great product for my husband to charge his phone nightly, but I'm disappointed these products don't work well with protective cases." in 12 reviews
  • "I have one at work and while I listen to music, it charges my phone :) Sound quality is great, good buy and worth the money. " in 12 reviews
  • "The alarm works great, and I like that it charges my phone." in 5 reviews
  • "Pretty good sound quality and it's small enough to take it anywhere in the house!" in 4 reviews
  • "I like how it does not take up a lot of room on my dresser and it has great sound quality!" in 3 reviews
Yanet C.
Conyers, GA
These are so cool since you can charge your phone on it as well. And I think they are very loud so no worrying that you'll be late!
Ashlynne A.
I like the idea of this and I used to own one for my iPhone 4, but with all the wireless speakers that are also portable in the market, I just don't see a use for this anymore. Alarm clocks are on phones, or if you're old fashioned then a digital clock, and wireless speakers are amazing for on the go, when you want to jam out in the shower, and for parties. With this you're limited connection, with wireless speakers you can connect any phone, tablet, etc. It's nice, but I don't feel it's needed necessarily.
Lilly Y.
Madisonville, KY
I got my iHome Alarm Clock with iPod dock as a house warming gift when I moved into my apartment. Aside from the food, this was the best gift! You'd never expect such sound quality from a compact gadget. In addition to working as a great alarm clock and playing music around the house, the iHome simultaneously charges my iPod. That is just the cherry on top because I'm constantly loosing chargers and adapters to wear and tear and the little magic midget that steals my clothes from the dryer!
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This is a very good alarm system for Apple devices. You plug in your phone at the top and have an alarm set and you can adjust the volume to your liking. It works very well and even has the time lit up at the bottom of the dock.
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
Awesome little docking station for your iPhone. Works great as an alarm clock. It's unfortunately not compatible with my iPhone case; I have to remove the case to use it. Other than that one little issue, it's very easy to use and I love that you can adjust the brightness on the display to your liking.
Rea C.
Waco, TX
Techie Expert
I got this radio when I moved into my dorm. I love plugging in my phone and listening to music while getting ready the only downside was that I usually had to remove my phone case to place it on the dock, other than that its a great product. I recently got a new iPhone and will be buying a newer model.
Rey A.
Boise, ID
An alarm clock, radio, and phone charger all in one. It's also fairly small and can easily fit on your bedside table which was a must-have for me! It's a little pricey, but you'll be satisfied with the purchase!
Cheyenne W.
Love this Idock / alarm clock and space saver! Its speakers are decent and produce a good sound. The downfall is that if you have a thicker case for your iPhone or ipod, you do have to remove it before placing it on the dock. Other than that, it is a wonderful item.
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
This product is amazing. It makes my iPod sound so much better. It's very easy to use and it beautiful. The design is very sleek and looks good in any room. You can change the brightness on the display which I love because some products displays are way too bright.
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
I had this clock for a little while but ended up returning it because it just doesn't hold a phone with a case on it. I got tired of taking my phone case off to put it in the charger area. It comes with adjusters but they still weren't big enough for my case.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you how to make it Bluetooth capable
Danielle S.
How loud is this product and is it your favorite or have you found other ihomes/iphone speakers that are louder and better quality?
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Great product. Very good quality and works super good. Its loud enough and sounds really good.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
How is the sound quality?
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Has anyone tried this looks interesting was wondering how it works