BY IHOME

Charges & Plays iPhone or iPod while Docked. Compatible with iPhone & iPod Models with a 30-pin Dock Connector. Translucent Cabinet Changes Color at the Touch of a Button. 5 Color Change Modes - Slow Fade Spectrum, Fast Change Spectrum, Pulse to Music, Favorite Color & No Color. Reson8 Speaker Technology with Passive Subwoofer. Simple Elegant Design. Line-in Jack. Includes Inserts for Other Models. see more...

• Will this work with the old ipad?2 Answers
  • Where can i found this product online and how much is it? 1 Answers
  • Is iHome Iphone Ipod Led Color Changing Stereo System With Passiv...1 Answers
iHome Iphone Ipod Led Color Changing Stereo System With Passive Subwoofer
  • "i got one of these for christmas and i love how it changes colors still to this day it works perfectly fine" in 3 reviews
  • "My sister has this iHome speaker, and it is pretty cool because it can change color or stay a certain color depending on your preference, but it somewhat warped the quality of the audio. " in 3 reviews
  • "Great sound quality, gets pretty loud... changes color and charges what more could you ask for?" in 3 reviews
  • "its okay but when i used it the radio was a little bit static even though i tried moving from different places" in 2 reviews
  • "i would recommend this to everyone." in 2 reviews
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
This thing gets LOUD. Got it second hand for my pre-teen to use with her iPod. Ive read that some have trouble but hers works well. Sometimes there is an issue with how the iPod sets on the top but I'm not sure if its just wear or a defect. The color changing is a major bonus.
angela s.
I love this Speaker! It sounds amazing almost as good as a bose sterio system. Not only that it has a good amount of base that I was shocked to hear! The color changing effect is an added bonus and it is awesome to watch at night before bed. I also got it on a deal for around 20$ which is an amazing steal! So worth the buy in my opinion.
Heather  H.
The only reason I would not give this an A is because the fact that i can not use my phone with these speakers if i have a case on which is reallllyyyyy annoying. It does give pretty good sound quality, it gives out music at a pretty decent volume. I just think my smaller bluetooth speakers are much nicer and less of a hassel.
Robert B.
Naples, FL
I just don't see the purpose of having this tech. It seems like a waste of nightstand space or counter space, and in all reality, the ever so changing iphone adapters seems to be a quick trend not a lot of people like to keep up with but feel they need to. It's another terrible marketing ploy i believe. and waste of plastic.
Joanna C.
Carrollton, TX
Sounds great, but one of the colors stopped working pretty soon after I got the speaker. I was super bummed as when the colors rotated, the speaker would go dark randomly. The various docks aren't labeled either which made a bit of guesswork, trial & error for me. Overall great if the lights had continued to work.
Michelle C.
East Freetown , Ma
Each of my daughters have these Speakers in their bedrooms. They love them. they like that they can utilize their Ipods while they are charging and the speakers sounds great. They love the changing colors and think that part is cool. we have had them for a few years and we have no issues with them.
Tasha T.
Ponca City, OK
I scored one of these at a thrift store for $12!!! Has great sound, we love using it for the back patio. The changing led lights are great. My 7 month old stares at them constantly. My 2 year old watches it as well. Mommy and Daddy just think it looks cool! I've not had any problems with it yet!
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
This dock is mediocre at best. Aside from issues with the colours not changing properly when you hit the button, the sound quality really isn't what you'd expect for something in this price range. It's okay, but I've definitely had better. Materials seem a bit on the cheap side as well.
Cindy C.
I like how this speaker has a subwoofer on it. The sounds on it are nice. I love how you can listen to music and charger your phone on it. I think it's nice that it has the light up too. I have a light up humidifier, now they can both be used for parties in the house. just kidding
Lorna R.
I love the fact you can play and charge and have a great speaker system all in one dock. I love to listen to my music that I have loaded in my I pod. It is great for in the kitchen around the house and for working out. It is a great price for a product you will use all of the time.
Sarah  H.
Clemmons, NC
How is the sound quality?
Brandi B.
Capitola, CA
Is there one like this available for the iphone 5?
Carli B.
Is apple still producing these for the new iPhones?
Chasity F.
Hopewell, VA
Will this work with the old ipad?
jessica  t.
Is iHome Iphone Ipod Led Color Changing Stereo System With Passive Subwoofer loud enough?