BY IHOME

Features Full-metal housing provides detailed, dynamic sound with enhanced bass response Soft ear cushions ensure optimum noise isolation and a comfortable, secure fit 2 extra pairs of detachable cushions fit a variety of ear sizes Convenient in-line volume control Packaging hangtag can be reused as a convenient earbud cord wrap Travel pouch included Manufacturer's lifetime warranty see more...

Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Techie Expert Level 3
The quality was pretty good for the pricing, better than getting Dollar tree or something like and not breaking bank. I'm not typically a fan of these kinds of headphones since it's so easy to lose the soft parts of them. They did include extras. I did like the metal quality to them and the pouch that comes with it is nice for safekeeping. The remote didn't work well for me since it wouldn't change songs and they aren't completely noise cancelling
Jen P.
Great sound quality + bass for the price; however, the mic/remote does not allow you to change the track while listening to music--contrary to what is falsely stated on the box ("multi-function remote to answer/end calls, play/pause music and control track selection"). And even worse, the headphones stopped working after only a few weeks. I had to return them to Walgreen's... and they only gave me store-credit, not even my money back! Last time I purchase electronic accessories from Walgreen's.
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
I actually have a different version of these earbuds that I got for Christmas and I never leave home without them. They fit everything from my phone to my laptop and have great sound quality.
Alyssa V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I wasn't a big fan of these. The little pieces that go in the ear always fell off the earbuds or popped out of my ears. This made them difficult to use. The sound was good but the headphones made it hard to heard. I would not buy this kind of headphones again.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I did not like these at all. The ear buds themselves did not stay in my ears and mine did not come with different size plugs so I could not make them fit and because they where to big yet to small at the same time at points the sound quality was horrible.
Danielle R.
Northfield, NJ
I can't say enough good things about these headphones. I use mine every single night to fall asleep and I don't know where I'd be without them! The noise cancelling feature is outstanding and the cord doesn't tangle as easily as I've found other brands tend to. The sound clarity is great, and so sharp.
Brittany H.
Sudbury, MA
These are pretty durable and do a good job of isolating sound. Not the best on the market but definitely a good contender. I love that they have the volume control and they are small enough to fit in my tiny ears.
Amanda F.
Techie Expert Level 2
These ear buds were a cool find for my son. He enjoyed them because they were easy to use. The only complaint is that the tips can be harshnin the ears which didn't feel good on him or me. However they sounded great and I would buy again. I would recommend to still buy them.
Amber R.
Astor, FL
These are very comfortable as far as wear and volume are concerned. Good clear and crisp sound. I got these for my Step-son for Christmas, he is very pleased! These headphones work on a wide range of devices also!
Perrin A.
Lafayette, CO
These earbuds... are FANTASTIC!! They isolate all the noise. They make them so I can hear every single part of the song perfectly. They are small and fit in my ears perfectly. Buy these for the holidays coming up!!