BY IHOME

Features Behind-the-neck sport earphones Dynamic sound and enhanced bass Folding design for portability 48" cable with 3.5mm stereo plug and inline volume control Detachable ear cushions; includes a variety of sizes Includes travel pouch see more...

Ariella E.
Hesperia, CA
I just recently bought these earphones and they work really well. It has good grip for those who love working out or like to jog. I personally wear them when I'm out in the gym because of how well they grip on my ears and around my neck.
Nikayla T.
Fremont, CA
iHome products are one of the best products that are compatible in every smart devices. This particular has a nice quality of audio and to some may say that it isn't that convenient to use, it is pretty stylish. I wouldn't recommend this one to everyone, only to those who like style and nice audio combine.
Lynsie w.
Richmond, VA
Perfect fit, nice color, & easy to work. These headphones are convenient when riding my bike. They fit right behind the back of my helmet , and they're easy to use when driving.
Angela Maria Y.
Lutz, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Bought these for my plane trip. I couldn't use them because I couldn't hear anything over the plane sounds. They are very low mhz. I had to return them when I got back.
Meghan C.
Lasted for a solid 6 months of commuter rail travel before cracking at one of the folding points. The behind the neck design made them very comfortable to wear for my entire 10 hour shifts!
Rebecca M.
Carrollton, GA
I use this product during exercise. They do not fall off your ears easily like previous brands I have bought and they fit so comfortably I forget that I have them on
Cecilia A.
Lovington, NM
I purchased these for my brother as a gift and he absolutely uses them everywhere. He said their perfect because they don't fall off his ears like some earbuds do.
Katlyn L.
Buffalo, NY
By husband got them for Christmas and he works out all the time where the regular headphones pull out or fall out of his ears, where these are a little more durable
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
These headphones come in handy when I am doing my work and it helps because they are not dangling around they are behind my neck and not in the way.
Maria F.
Manchester, Nh
These are really uncomfortable in mu ears and the sound quality was awful. The only thing i liked is that they stay in place while working out.
Suzette B.