BY IHOME

iHome iB11 2-in-1 Sport Earhooks are great for active use & removable earbuds are perfect for casual listening. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes. Includes 48 cable with 3.5mm stereo plug, in-line volume control & travel pouch. dimensions: 5.5" x 1" x 4". see more...

Buy on Walmart
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
These headphones are really handy. I use them when I hit the gym or when I really want to dance around my house. The fit nicely in my ear and don't fall off like earbuds do.
Monica G.
These headphones are alright. 3 of 5 stars is what I'd rate them. They fell apart within a month of getting them. The sound was fairly good though for being cheap!
abby b.
Apalachin, NY
These are perfect. they give you the right amount of sound, while still making the lyrics or words clear
tori k.
Chillicothe, OH
I workout sometimes with these. i don't really like them they tend to hurt my ears and make them sore
Daisy M.
Very easy for working out , a little hard to get use to headphones being like that on your ears. For the most part very good and you can hear the music just as good as any headphones
Rosangel T.
Hollywood, FL
Mmmm this type of headphones cause sometimes it can be too annoying cause the headphone won't in and obviously is not the same color it was different and yeah
Erin R.
Mansfield , AR
I love earphones that wrap around the ear because they actually stay in. I just feel like the actual bud should be softer
Jena L.
I purchased this product and love it! I find my earphones usually fall out but these ones stay in place when I workout.
Great product!