BY IHOME

iHome iB11 2-in-1 Sport Earhooks are great for active use & removable earbuds are perfect for casual listening. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes. Includes 48 cable with 3.5mm stereo plug, in-line volume control & travel pouch. dimensions: 5.5" x 1" x 4". see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tabitha P.
Houston, PA
Fits nicely in your years. Convenient over the ear design. Buds kinda hurt my ears, but most of em do!!
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
I love these headphones for running, they stay on my ears great and don't pinch like other brands that I have tried.
abby b.
Apalachin, NY
These are perfect. they give you the right amount of sound, while still making the lyrics or words clear
Callie H.
Spokane, WA
Bought these at walmart for my husband to use at the gym. Glad I did. Turned out to be a good investment.
Kendra S.
University Place, WA
Love these head phones! great to wear while working out and don't have to worry about them falling out!
Amanda M.
Stafford, VA
Have great sound quality and stay in place while working out. They ear buds are comfortable in the ear
tori k.
Chillicothe, OH
I workout sometimes with these. i don't really like them they tend to hurt my ears and make them sore
Erin R.
Mansfield , AR
I love earphones that wrap around the ear because they actually stay in. I just feel like the actual bud should be softer
Kris B.
Kingston, NY
Love these headphones. Always in my purse in case I forget my wireless ones.
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
Love these! I wear them when I work out at the gym and they stay right in my ears and don't budge