BY IHOME

iHome iB11 2-in-1 Sport Earhooks are great for active use & removable earbuds are perfect for casual listening. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes. Includes 48 cable with 3.5mm stereo plug, in-line volume control & travel pouch. dimensions: 5.5" x 1" x 4". see more...

Latrice C.
Latrice C.
Nashville, TN
Compact and convenient. I use these at the gym while working out. I chose these so that my regular Beats wouldn't get damaged from sweat & they sound great.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Grafton, WI
These headphones are really good. I normally have issues with headphones falling out while I am out walking or at the gym. I have not had any issues with these and the sound quality is great.
Jocelynn W.
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
These are not my favorite headphones. I ended up purchasing another pair. When I run they don't fit securely on my ears. They always fall off.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Houston, PA
Techie Expert
Fits nicely in your years. Convenient over the ear design. Buds kinda hurt my ears, but most of em do!!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
I love these headphones for running, they stay on my ears great and don't pinch like other brands that I have tried.
Callie H.
Callie H.
Spokane, WA
Bought these at walmart for my husband to use at the gym. Glad I did. Turned out to be a good investment.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Stafford, VA
Have great sound quality and stay in place while working out. They ear buds are comfortable in the ear
Erin R.
Erin R.
Huntington , AR
I love earphones that wrap around the ear because they actually stay in. I just feel like the actual bud should be softer
tori k.
tori k.
Chillicothe, OH
I workout sometimes with these. i don't really like them they tend to hurt my ears and make them sore
Kris B.
Kris B.
Kingston, NY
Love these headphones. Always in my purse in case I forget my wireless ones.