BY IHOME

iHome iB11 2-in-1 Sport Earhooks are great for active use & removable earbuds are perfect for casual listening. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes. Includes 48 cable with 3.5mm stereo plug, in-line volume control & travel pouch. dimensions: 5.5" x 1" x 4". see more...

Kendra S.
Kendra S.
University Place, WA
Love these head phones! great to wear while working out and don't have to worry about them falling out!
Yeny C.
Yeny C.
I love these headphones. The audio is i credible!! Bought some for my nieces
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Very impressive set in comparison to other products in this price range. This is one of the only pairs of ear buds that actually stayed in place during my exercise routine. The earhooks really fit my smaller frame well and still provided decent sound quality while being used. The only downside is the volume is lower than what I was hoping for when a lot of background noise is present. But for earbuds overall, this product does what it says in comparison to other purchases in the past.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Westchester , IL
Bought these to work out with, mainly running on the treadmill. With hopes that it would stay on my ear instead of falling out. These did not stay put! Don't know if the problem lies with my ear. However, they were not very sturdy, they broke with months.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are okay earbuds. I purchased them because they were on sale and I needed better ones to run in. The audio isn't the greatest, but that's okay. I like how they are designed to actually stay in and on your ears! I would buy these again, just not this brand.
Monica G.
Monica G.
These headphones are alright. 3 of 5 stars is what I'd rate them. They fell apart within a month of getting them. The sound was fairly good though for being cheap!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
These headphones worked great for about two months but then after that they broke on me which was really really sad and they wish they would've worked longer because they were nice headphones but I did not read purchase because I do not want headphones that break easily.
Nickie R.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
These are good for listening to music while working out. I don't really like them for running though. They have fallen out a couple times. There are full ear hook versions that I prefer.
angie h.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
These headphones are really handy. I use them when I hit the gym or when I really want to dance around my house. The fit nicely in my ear and don't fall off like earbuds do.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Secaucus, NJ
They are okay nothing as great as I had expected. I like the original iPhone set better but these are good for running or a morning jog.