BY IHOME

iHome iB11 2-in-1 Sport Earhooks are great for active use & removable earbuds are perfect for casual listening. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes. Includes 48 cable with 3.5mm stereo plug, in-line volume control & travel pouch. dimensions: 5.5" x 1" x 4". see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jay B.
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
I have found these to be the best thing when it comes to working out in the gym! The ear pieces never fall out of my ear to prevent me from doing what I want!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
These headphones worked great for about two months but then after that they broke on me which was really really sad and they wish they would've worked longer because they were nice headphones but I did not read purchase because I do not want headphones that break easily.
Nickie R.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
These are good for listening to music while working out. I don't really like them for running though. They have fallen out a couple times. There are full ear hook versions that I prefer.
angie h.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
These headphones are really handy. I use them when I hit the gym or when I really want to dance around my house. The fit nicely in my ear and don't fall off like earbuds do.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Secaucus, NJ
They are okay nothing as great as I had expected. I like the original iPhone set better but these are good for running or a morning jog.
Latrice C.
Latrice C.
Nashville, TN
Compact and convenient. I use these at the gym while working out. I chose these so that my regular Beats wouldn't get damaged from sweat & they sound great.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Grafton, WI
These headphones are really good. I normally have issues with headphones falling out while I am out walking or at the gym. I have not had any issues with these and the sound quality is great.
Jocelynn W.
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
These are not my favorite headphones. I ended up purchasing another pair. When I run they don't fit securely on my ears. They always fall off.
Wendi S.
Wendi S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Very comfortable to wear and they don't fall out of my ears like other brands have. Volume adjusts very easily as well.
Nellyfer A.
Nellyfer A.
Patchogue, NY
Works well , last very long not cheep quality. love it still use them. work as well add the apple headphones