BY IHOME

iHome iB11 2-in-1 Sport Earhooks are great for active use & removable earbuds are perfect for casual listening. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes. Includes 48 cable with 3.5mm stereo plug, in-line volume control & travel pouch. dimensions: 5.5" x 1" x 4". see more...

angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
These headphones are really handy. I use them when I hit the gym or when I really want to dance around my house. The fit nicely in my ear and don't fall off like earbuds do.
Ashley H.
Grafton, WI
These headphones are really good. I normally have issues with headphones falling out while I am out walking or at the gym. I have not had any issues with these and the sound quality is great.
Rosangel T.
Hollywood, FL
Mmmm this type of headphones cause sometimes it can be too annoying cause the headphone won't in and obviously is not the same color it was different and yeah
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
I have found these to be the best thing when it comes to working out in the gym! The ear pieces never fall out of my ear to prevent me from doing what I want!
Latrice C.
Nashville, TN
Compact and convenient. I use these at the gym while working out. I chose these so that my regular Beats wouldn't get damaged from sweat & they sound great.
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert
These are not my favorite headphones. I ended up purchasing another pair. When I run they don't fit securely on my ears. They always fall off.
Jasmin S.
Secaucus, NJ
They are okay nothing as great as I had expected. I like the original iPhone set better but these are good for running or a morning jog.
Dia S.
Phila, PA
I bought these for my runs. I was tired of my earbuds falling out if my ears. With the hook my headphones stay in place.
Erin R.
Mansfield , AR
I love earphones that wrap around the ear because they actually stay in. I just feel like the actual bud should be softer
Wendi S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Very comfortable to wear and they don't fall out of my ears like other brands have. Volume adjusts very easily as well.