BY IHOME

iHome iB11 2-in-1 Sport Earhooks are great for active use & removable earbuds are perfect for casual listening. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes. Includes 48 cable with 3.5mm stereo plug, in-line volume control & travel pouch. dimensions: 5.5" x 1" x 4". see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon D.
Very impressive set in comparison to other products in this price range. This is one of the only pairs of ear buds that actually stayed in place during my exercise routine. The earhooks really fit my smaller frame well and still provided decent sound quality while being used. The only downside is the volume is lower than what I was hoping for when a lot of background noise is present. But for earbuds overall, this product does what it says in comparison to other purchases in the past.
Mary A.
Westchester , IL
Bought these to work out with, mainly running on the treadmill. With hopes that it would stay on my ear instead of falling out. These did not stay put! Don't know if the problem lies with my ear. However, they were not very sturdy, they broke with months.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
These are okay earbuds. I purchased them because they were on sale and I needed better ones to run in. The audio isn't the greatest, but that's okay. I like how they are designed to actually stay in and on your ears! I would buy these again, just not this brand.
Daisy M.
Techie Expert Level 1
Very easy for working out , a little hard to get use to headphones being like that on your ears. For the most part very good and you can hear the music just as good as any headphones
Alaina H.
Cary, NC
I love having earbuds that give me good sound quality as well as staying in my ears even when I am on the go. iHome Sport Earhook does both! Very good quality, would recommend.
Jessica S.
Hialeah, FL
Regular headphones don't help when you're actually running on the treadmill but these will stay in until you pull them out. No struggling to keep putting them back in.
Monica G.
These headphones are alright. 3 of 5 stars is what I'd rate them. They fell apart within a month of getting them. The sound was fairly good though for being cheap!
Claudia C.
These headphones worked great for about two months but then after that they broke on me which was really really sad and they wish they would've worked longer because they were nice headphones but I did not read purchase because I do not want headphones that break easily.
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
These are good for listening to music while working out. I don't really like them for running though. They have fallen out a couple times. There are full ear hook versions that I prefer.
Julie P.
Techie Expert Level 2
Sound from these are really great. The only complaint from me is the ear piece. It may be that my ear is small but it's always falling off of my ear - while walking. Can't use for exercise