Ihome Ihm79Sc Rechargeable Mini Stereo Speakers Silver

by iHome

With high quality audio and a sleek compact design, the iHome iHM79 Portable Speakers are perfect for wherever you go. Just plug any device with a 3.5mm audio jack into the speakers and you will be amazed by the great sound coming from these small speakers. The iHome iHM79 Portable Speakers feature a built-in rechargeable battery and a cable to charge it with. A carrying case is included for your convenience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ihome Ihm79Sc Rechargeable Mini Stereo Speakers Silver!
Salisbury, NC
They work okay,they are not as loud as i hoped but the bass is good and you can hear them over the shower
Auburn , WA
Small, practic, strong And beautiful! This is just perfect! I love bring that To work with me, só easy
Copley, OH
The sound is great...you would like it was coming from a huge speaker. the colors are bright and fun
Chickamauga, GA
I play these every time I'm in the shower. It's like I have a mini concert going on in the bathroom.
Spokane, WA
These die really really quickly. They were a cheap alternative to buying better speakers at walmart.
Piscataway , NJ
Sound comes out nice and clear and it almost feels like I'm listening to the music on surround sound.
These speakers are so much fun there portable with loud sound great for everyone everywhere you go
Just bought these for my daughter for Xmas from Amazon. Was not impressed with how small they were
Great speakers but i do wish they were a little louder sometimes next to the pool is not loud.
Highland, CA
Small and easy to transport. I travel with these for some nice sounds, especially to the beach!

Looking for your answer?