BY IHOME #80 in Speakers

With high quality audio and a sleek compact design, the iHome iHM79 Portable Speakers are perfect for wherever you go. Just plug any device with a 3.5mm audio jack into the speakers and you will be amazed by the great sound coming from these small speakers. The iHome iHM79 Portable Speakers feature a built-in rechargeable battery and a cable to charge it with. A carrying case is included for your convenience. see more...

Jackie K.
My boyfriend bought these mini speakers for me before we went to Florida. They are very easy to use and easy to charge. I give it 4 stars because although the quality of sound is good, they don't get as loud as I would of hoped... however they are mini speakers, so you have to keep that in mind. With that said I would recommend to others if they are looking for a decent set of travel speakers
Ashlynne m.
I love love love these iHome speakers... They are little enough to fit in my purse and loud enough to sound as if I brought the whole stereo system with me. I paid about $30 for these at the time I bought them but they have lasted me for years and I would definitely recommend these for the college student that loves music!
Lourdes M J.
Los Angeles , Ca
I'm not lying when I say everyone in my family owns these. We carry a pair in our car just in case, and they are always life savers. Best quality, no static, and compatible with all products. This has literally saved us so many times. Noise range is great.
Alex B.
Sidney
Awesome sound quality, used them for small parties and in the car. I love how portable they are and that they're rechargeable. Would absolutely recommend these for someone looking for good speakers but not willing to invest in huge ones. Nice, iHome!
Courtney P.
Meridian, ID
I have brought these speakers to the beach and on camping trips and they are wonderful. I would never go back to any other speaker because they stay charged for a long time, are small and portable, and are very successful in sound production.
Cori C.
Bayview , TX
These are compact and work well for medium spaces. If your in a room that's somewhat small these work perfectly. Just equalize the sound on your device before using Bluetooth to connect so that the bass doesn't overpower the speaker.
Alexa S.
St George, UT
These are great for on the go. They have heat sound, especially for something so small! I have has bose and other very well known speaker systems, so the low bass levels with these stood out to me. But fit everything they claim to be they are absolutely amazing!!
Ty S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really good speakers and very convenient to take places with you, and thy even come with a drawstring pouch to carry in.. They could be a bit louder but overall they are good enough and last well.
Sonia W.
High Point, NC
Great buy, great sound, really loud for something so small. Sound is very clear, nice base. Charges quickly & once fully charged last fairly long before needing to be recharged again.
Really good quality & well made compared to some alternatives.
Lisa P.
I got this for Christmas and it's the best little rechargeable speaker I've ever owned. I use it in the kitchen while I'm cooking. I can hear it over cooking and doing dishes. It's tiny but very powerful.