BY IHOME

UPDATED, CLEAN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN COMPLEMENTS ANY DCOR; TAKES MUSIC ANYWHERE; INTEGRATED LINE-IN AUDIO CABLE WITH 3.5mm STEREO PLUG WORKS WITH IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) MODELS & OTHER MP3/AUDIO PLAYERS; ACCESS TO ALL IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) OR MP3 PLAYER CONTROLS see more...

Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Birdie r.
Chapel Hill, NC
The audio of these speakers are great. Whenever I'm entertaining I can plug my phone in and also charge my phone. Because I can charge my phone with it, that means I can listen to music when I go to bed and have to worry about the battery running out.
Alexa B.
Great sound and also doubles great as an alarm clock. This product is also great because it charges your iPod/iPhone while it's on the dock playing music.
Jill C.
I absolutely love this

These are the perfect speakers to jam out with your friends with and throw a party. I adore how it charges your phone while playing music 5 stars !!
Krupa P.
Fremont
This is a great speaker to use for the house when there are no other background voices and sounds, however I did think it was very low volumed for the price I payed. I expected Apple products to be top quality but this is where my expectations were not fulfilled. I would not recommend someone spending this much money for an average quality speaker.
Mariant C.
Doral, FL
It is really easy to use. Pretty good sound for the size of it, and actually pretty clear too. use my iHome for music and it works perfectly, you can hear it inside and outside. I would recommend these speakers to anyone. not too loud. I love my iHome.!
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I got this For my boy friend and he loves it i got it at best buy and he uses it everyday and lover it
Allison H.
York, PA
I just got this product as a gift last year for Christmas and I am enjoying it. I usually get the cheaper speakers but this was a steal. The price is very nice for the product and it is really easy to use. I would recommend this to others but I wish i had one with an alarm.
Jordan M.
Grande Prairie
Pretty good sound for the size of it, and actually pretty clear too. Not complicated to figure out, which is always nice. I think it's a bit pricey for the size.. But if you want to just give it as a gift it's perfect! I would recommend this products to parents with teenagers whom like their music, not too loud but everyone's happy!
Keytta M.
IHome speakers are very good speakers especially for the outdoors. I didn't have any trouble setting them up. I would recommend these speakers to anyone who love good Quality speakers
Ornella S.
How is the quality of this?