BY IHOME

UPDATED, CLEAN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN COMPLEMENTS ANY DCOR; TAKES MUSIC ANYWHERE; INTEGRATED LINE-IN AUDIO CABLE WITH 3.5mm STEREO PLUG WORKS WITH IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) MODELS & OTHER MP3/AUDIO PLAYERS; ACCESS TO ALL IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) OR MP3 PLAYER CONTROLS see more...

Katelyn D.
Brigham City, UT
Not impressed at all. I bought this thinking it would work well to set on the counter while I'm in the shower, but after using it twice the speakers started making this god awful sound. I wondered if the batteries that came with it were faulty so I changed them and it worked and they were back to normal, but again after two (10 minute) uses they were making the awful sound again. So frustrating!
Krupa P.
Fremont
This is a great speaker to use for the house when there are no other background voices and sounds, however I did think it was very low volumed for the price I payed. I expected Apple products to be top quality but this is where my expectations were not fulfilled. I would not recommend someone spending this much money for an average quality speaker.
Nicole T.
Bought it to charge with my phone while playing music. It doesn't. Disappointment insued
Jennifer G.
Springdale, AR
Not really great. They don't sound well they also don't work well. They make a weird noise
Kamila M.
Sacramento, CA
I bought those hoping i would use this often. However it's just sitting on my dresser. It isn't horrible but it's just something i don't use as often.
CHRISTINE E.
I like this product, it just seems bulky. We have it in the bath area for music and the clock feature. I woul dlike to see a slimer version
Allison H.
York, PA
I just got this product as a gift last year for Christmas and I am enjoying it. I usually get the cheaper speakers but this was a steal. The price is very nice for the product and it is really easy to use. I would recommend this to others but I wish i had one with an alarm.
Jordan M.
Grande Prairie
Pretty good sound for the size of it, and actually pretty clear too. Not complicated to figure out, which is always nice. I think it's a bit pricey for the size.. But if you want to just give it as a gift it's perfect! I would recommend this products to parents with teenagers whom like their music, not too loud but everyone's happy!
Lula C.
Gardena, CA
I can't give a full review because I just purchased last week, once I've used it for awhile then I can give a full report
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
They don't work if you have a case on your phone! I need to keep my phone protected with kids around!
Ornella S.
How is the quality of this?