BY IHOME

UPDATED, CLEAN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN COMPLEMENTS ANY DCOR; TAKES MUSIC ANYWHERE; INTEGRATED LINE-IN AUDIO CABLE WITH 3.5mm STEREO PLUG WORKS WITH IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) MODELS & OTHER MP3/AUDIO PLAYERS; ACCESS TO ALL IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) OR MP3 PLAYER CONTROLS see more...

Lora R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Doesn't go as loud as I wished but it is a very good quality speaker and charges my phone!
Deianira F.
Barberton, OH
Good product. Would recommend. Great price. Light weight and easy to carry. Amazing sound
Alexis R.
I have an iPod and this speaker is louder than life. Everyone needs to get it!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole T.
Bought it to charge with my phone while playing music. It doesn't. Disappointment insued
Jamie L.
Kunkletown, PA
I got this for a gift for Christmas and he says they work very well are loud and clear
Jamie P.
stanford, ky
I love my speaker! Shows time and charges my phone! I have a lot of iPhone speakers lol
Jaclyn G.
Produces great sound and has good bass to it. Would purchase again in another version
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Jordan M.
Grande Prairie
Pretty good sound for the size of it, and actually pretty clear too. Not complicated to figure out, which is always nice. I think it's a bit pricey for the size.. But if you want to just give it as a gift it's perfect! I would recommend this products to parents with teenagers whom like their music, not too loud but everyone's happy!
Samara S.
Vancouver
Great speaker system great sound it fits in small areas and it's relatively loud this is definitely for somebody who doesn't have a lot of space in their room
Ornella S.
How is the quality of this?