BY IHOME #69 in Speakers

UPDATED, CLEAN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN COMPLEMENTS ANY DCOR; TAKES MUSIC ANYWHERE; INTEGRATED LINE-IN AUDIO CABLE WITH 3.5mm STEREO PLUG WORKS WITH IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) MODELS & OTHER MP3/AUDIO PLAYERS; ACCESS TO ALL IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) OR MP3 PLAYER CONTROLS see more...

Jessica B.
Hagerstown , MD
Has very good quality and good sound. It has lasted quite some bit skunk it me having to
Replace it.
Samantha t.
Really great sound throw for how small it is. Love that it actually helps charge the phone as well.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
Its really small but has great sound and its small so easy to carry. It does work with every device
rita p.
Elsa, TX
Love this speaker. I use it all the time. I recommend it to everyone. It plays your music very well
ShannonMarie W.
Had an iHome for many years until my phone became to big for it lol. Would love to buy a new one!
Madison R.
Dunbar, WV
It kinda gets staticy if I turn my phone up all the way but it gets very loud okay quality sound
Elisha G.
Fantastic speakers! They fit fantastic with my iPod's and the sound was really full and loud!
Megan R.
Columbus, OH
Great item! I like when I want to play my music out loud. I highly recommend! Good price too!
Lora R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Doesn't go as loud as I wished but it is a very good quality speaker and charges my phone!
Jennifer G.
Springdale, AR
Not really great. They don't sound well they also don't work well. They make a weird noise
Ornella S.
How is the quality of this?