BY IHOME #69 in Speakers

UPDATED, CLEAN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN COMPLEMENTS ANY DCOR; TAKES MUSIC ANYWHERE; INTEGRATED LINE-IN AUDIO CABLE WITH 3.5mm STEREO PLUG WORKS WITH IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) MODELS & OTHER MP3/AUDIO PLAYERS; ACCESS TO ALL IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) OR MP3 PLAYER CONTROLS see more...

catherine f.
Ihome is perfectly for my iphone really is good for my days in my iphone and my cousin too is perfectly for her
Gabriella M.
This is the only speaker system that actually wakes me up on time for class and work ! It was worth the money !
Courtney B.
New London, OH
I love how portable this product is, it has great sound so I can take it outside or to parties. I recommend!
Augusta U.
Niles, MI
Favorite speaker of all time. I keep it in my bathroom so that I can listen to music as I take my shower
Barbara T.
Good for when you are throwing a house party or just have some friends over the house for a sleep over.
Victor S.
seattle, WA
This is great for gatherings and so downtime music in my room. it doesn't take up a lot of space either
Casey A.
I have one of these and it works great! Would love to purchase more in the future as gifts for family.
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I got this For my boy friend and he loves it i got it at best buy and he uses it everyday and lover it
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
They don't work if you have a case on your phone! I need to keep my phone protected with kids around!
Katie Noel S.
Dallas, TX
I am so beyond impressed with this docking station. I've even gotten a second one to give as a gift.
Ornella S.
How is the quality of this?