BY IHOME

UPDATED, CLEAN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN COMPLEMENTS ANY DCOR; TAKES MUSIC ANYWHERE; INTEGRATED LINE-IN AUDIO CABLE WITH 3.5mm STEREO PLUG WORKS WITH IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) MODELS & OTHER MP3/AUDIO PLAYERS; ACCESS TO ALL IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) OR MP3 PLAYER CONTROLS see more...

Kya M.
Aurora, IL
The sounds quality is great. The size is perfect fit for my dresser and the price point isn't something I would shake my head at.
Lula C.
Gardena, CA
I can't give a full review because I just purchased last week, once I've used it for awhile then I can give a full report
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
This is a pretty good speaker system. It's compact so we keep ours in the kitchen. As a bonus it charges your phone too
Peyton C.
Davie, FL
I love my I home I have one in my bath room in my bedroom and one that I use when I have a party. Love this product.
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
This was a gift a couple if years ago for my birthday it was great food quality it would charge my iPod pretty quick
Tara D.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I love this! The music sounds like it's coming from a huge speaker without compromising the integrity of the sound.
Claire A.
Saint Johns, FL
I love how it chargers and how it plays music because i love not wasting my battery and i love playing my music. :)
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
This is a great speaker! I love that it is rechargeable. I got mine in purple and I don't go anywhere without it.
Julia S.
I really like it. It works well and has very good sound quality. The price is a bit steep, but it is worth it.
Gabriella M.
This is the only speaker system that actually wakes me up on time for class and work ! It was worth the money !
Ornella S.
How is the quality of this?