BY IHOME #71 in Speakers

UPDATED, CLEAN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN COMPLEMENTS ANY DCOR; TAKES MUSIC ANYWHERE; INTEGRATED LINE-IN AUDIO CABLE WITH 3.5mm STEREO PLUG WORKS WITH IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) MODELS & OTHER MP3/AUDIO PLAYERS; ACCESS TO ALL IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) OR MP3 PLAYER CONTROLS see more...

letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
The sounds quality is great. The size is perfect fit for my dresser and the price point isn't something I would shake my head at.
Lula C.
Gardena, CA
I can't give a full review because I just purchased last week, once I've used it for awhile then I can give a full report
Megan B.
Skillman, NJ
This is a pretty good speaker system. It's compact so we keep ours in the kitchen. As a bonus it charges your phone too
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
This was a gift a couple if years ago for my birthday it was great food quality it would charge my iPod pretty quick
Peyton C.
Davie, FL
I love my I home I have one in my bath room in my bedroom and one that I use when I have a party. Love this product.
Claire A.
Saint Johns, FL
I love how it chargers and how it plays music because i love not wasting my battery and i love playing my music. :)
Tara D.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I love this! The music sounds like it's coming from a huge speaker without compromising the integrity of the sound.
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
This is a great speaker! I love that it is rechargeable. I got mine in purple and I don't go anywhere without it.
Gabriella M.
This is the only speaker system that actually wakes me up on time for class and work ! It was worth the money !
Melissa P.
Yakima, WA
Great dock and speaker. Use daily for my iPod in my bathroom. Like the ease of charging and listening to music.
Ornella S.
How is the quality of this?