BY IHOME

UPDATED, CLEAN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN COMPLEMENTS ANY DCOR; TAKES MUSIC ANYWHERE; INTEGRATED LINE-IN AUDIO CABLE WITH 3.5mm STEREO PLUG WORKS WITH IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) MODELS & OTHER MP3/AUDIO PLAYERS; ACCESS TO ALL IPAD(R)/IPHONE(R)/IPOD(R) OR MP3 PLAYER CONTROLS see more...

Krupa P.
Fremont
This is a great speaker to use for the house when there are no other background voices and sounds, however I did think it was very low volumed for the price I payed. I expected Apple products to be top quality but this is where my expectations were not fulfilled. I would not recommend someone spending this much money for an average quality speaker.
Katelyn D.
Brigham City, UT
Not impressed at all. I bought this thinking it would work well to set on the counter while I'm in the shower, but after using it twice the speakers started making this god awful sound. I wondered if the batteries that came with it were faulty so I changed them and it worked and they were back to normal, but again after two (10 minute) uses they were making the awful sound again. So frustrating!
Mariant C.
Doral, FL
It is really easy to use. Pretty good sound for the size of it, and actually pretty clear too. use my iHome for music and it works perfectly, you can hear it inside and outside. I would recommend these speakers to anyone. not too loud. I love my iHome.!
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
This speaker has a nice clear sound and can get pretty loud. I like this speaker because it has a better sound then when just played from the actual phone and you can also play it at a nice sound range for when you have company over.
Allison H.
York, PA
I just got this product as a gift last year for Christmas and I am enjoying it. I usually get the cheaper speakers but this was a steal. The price is very nice for the product and it is really easy to use. I would recommend this to others but I wish i had one with an alarm.
Taylor R.
Campbellsville, KY
I love my iHome, every time we have a party we use my iHome for music and it works perfectly, you can hear it inside and outside. The music comes out clear and it is the perfect size too.
Keytta M.
IHome speakers are very good speakers especially for the outdoors. I didn't have any trouble setting them up. I would recommend these speakers to anyone who love good Quality speakers
Birdie r.
Chapel Hill, NC
The audio of these speakers are great. Whenever I'm entertaining I can plug my phone in and also charge my phone. Because I can charge my phone with it, that means I can listen to music when I go to bed and have to worry about the battery running out.
Jill C.
I absolutely love this

These are the perfect speakers to jam out with your friends with and throw a party. I adore how it charges your phone while playing music 5 stars !!
Alexa B.
Great sound and also doubles great as an alarm clock. This product is also great because it charges your iPod/iPhone while it's on the dock playing music.
Ornella S.
How is the quality of this?