Ihome Ibt12amflxc Rechargeable Flask-shaped Bluetooth[r] Stereo Speaker With Custom Sound Case [flag] uploaded by member-157cec29b

BY IHOME

Works with Bluetooth(R) audio with iPad(R)/iPhone(R)/iPod(R), Android(TM) & other Bluetooth(R)-enabled devices Integrated microphone with talk & end buttons to be used as speakerphone with paired c. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ally S.
Alden, NY
Amazing! I love this! I couldn't go my day without it. Every day I use this and it makes me love music even more. MERICA
Cecilia R.
I don't have this, but now I really want it. Perfect for 4th of July or any other occasion really. #ProudToBeAnAmerican
Sabrina K.
This would be a really funny gift for a dad or brother but it would be even cooler if it came in other designs as well.
Kate M.
Lebanon, PA
These speakers can turn your tablet into your own personal home theater. Fantastic sounds as well as clarity.
Yohanna G.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love this speaker i use it when i am alone by myself at home i recommend this if you want to gift someone
Arti G.
I have the i home ibt home cube square speaker it is nice and loud, with good bass just how i like it.
Kathryn J.
Crawfordville, FL
Good sound. Surrounding sound. Good for parties.it works well and nice at the beach with your bffs.
Sarah L.
Atlanta, GA
What's better than a flask shaped speaker? This thing cranks all of my jams loud and clear
Justine Y.
Poway , CA
Very nice! I recommend this to anyone!
Love using it never had a problem at all! Love it
Jayel K.
This is so cool! Would be perfect for body days out on the lake! Would make a great gift.