Ihome Ibt12amflxc Rechargeable Flask-shaped Bluetooth[r] Stereo Speaker With Custom Sound Case [flag] uploaded by member-157cec29b

BY IHOME

Works with Bluetooth(R) audio with iPad(R)/iPhone(R)/iPod(R), Android(TM) & other Bluetooth(R)-enabled devices Integrated microphone with talk & end buttons to be used as speakerphone with paired c. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jay M.
Shockingly it's pretty loud. I took it to the beach plenty of times this summer and now at home I use it while getting ready to go out or I leave it on the sink while in the shower. One downfall is the where you insert the charger , is at the bottom and then you have to lay it down to charge but not a big deal doesn't change the speaker quality. I love it !
Diana N.
Very hand's off I love that it's bluetooth because I don't have to plug my phone up to anything, it was not at all pricey the sound quality was really good too and very easy to use too I absolutely loved it, but i wouldn't buy it again there would be no point.
Taylor M.
Lexington, NC
Not super impressed with this purchase like I was hoping to be , the sound wasn't the best and the battery life isn't long at all. The blue tooth also seems to have quite a few problems and in my case just stopped connecting all together.
Lauren K.
Columbia, KY
How patriotic and cool do you feel when you are DJing a super sweet party and you whip out your patriotic bluetooth speaker... I don't know about you but I feel hella cool whenever I bring this to the partayyyyy
Susan G.
Beaumont, TX
Good sound great design . Stays charged for a fair amount of time it's worth the price but you can't go too far away from the speaker or it will disconnect . It's easy to use just Bluetooth it too your phone and there you go ! Will by again when I see more designs available
Anika L.
Big Bend, WI
The sound that comes out of such a small little speaker is amazing. This is a great product because as a college student it is just hilarious and people have tried to drink out of it before!!!
Marlenys I.
NEWARK, NJ
I have one similar except mine is shaped as a boombox. I love my iHOME stereo because is portable and you are able to connect your cellphone or ipods. Also, loud enough !
Valentina E.
Thornton, CO
Oh Yeah! This thing is amazing, for a good price that you can afford you can Rock n Roll all night, recharge it at any time, connect your phone and rock again!
Joé D.
Barrington, RI
This product creates great sound that everyone can hear no matter where they are in a room. It also has a great design that you can bring anywhere.
krystal k.
Baltimore, MD
I love ihome speakers and headphones the music is so crisp and clear . I try to only buy ihome i have no problem with shorts are fading out.