BY IHOME

High performance premium earphones provide detailed, dynamic sound with enhanced Great sounding earbuds work with any 3.5mm headphone jack. Perfect for tablets, laptops, cell phones, portable game devices, tablets, MP3 players, etc. In-line Mic is compatible with most mobile phones In-line remote and volume control Control play, pause, track and volume Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes Use the cushions that best fit your ear for clear crisp sound and custom fit Dual purpose packaging hangtag Acts as earphone cord wrap for added cord management Enjoy great sound and a great look without distracting background noise thanks to these stylish earphones. Features an inline mic to answer and end calls, and includes noise isolating ear tips in a variety of sizes for added comfort and better fi t. The high gloss metallic fi nish in rubberized housing with multi-color ear cushions look great and let you listen to your music in style. Cloth covered cord provides tangle-free use and in-line volume control provides added convenience. Includes a travel pouch for added portability. The unique packaging hangtag also acts as a convenient earbud cord wrap. Type: Telephony Accessories see more...

Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
The iHome IB27R Noise Isolating Earbuds Red are a decent pair of headphones if you're in a pinch. They're great to keep in your purse or gym bag and they're considerably less expensive than other brands like Beats or Bose. That said, you definitely get what you pay for, so while they aren't necessarily top quality headphones, they work well for the price point.
Amber N.
Burton, MI
My dog recently chewed and destroyed my headphones from Apple which where my fav headphones :( I love these! They're better quality than my apple ones which I didn't think was possible at all!
Mariam Z.
Palatine , IL
Not worth the price. I have had to exchange my iHome headphones three times because they've stopped working in one ear. I don't recommend these! Save your money for some better headphones!
Brigitte G.
Actually stayed in my ear, and sounded great! Used all the time for working out and just listening to music cleaning around the house. Lost them for a while and felt like I lost myself😢 lol really though! I love these head phones definitely recommend!
Sierra K.
They worked good but i had them in my pocket and they broke. They still worked good but they were sorta of weak. The soumd was still amzing. If it weren't for the fact they they broke easily i would rate then higher.
Juvi S.
Lakewood, CA
Good! I like this headphones and I can hear very well!! Very nice! It just has to fit very tight on your ears so it won't keep coming off other than that it is a very good headphone
Karin L.
These actually last much longer then the actual cellphone mic/head set that it normally comes with. I normally purchase these at Marshall's or T.J. Maxx to get a good deal on them.
Alyssa M.
These are great for the office and commuting on the train! The noise isolating feature makes it easy to listen to tunes without disturbing anyone else around you.
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
These are standard earbuds, in a reasonable price range. They did feel a little flimsy, but they'll do in replacing the headphones that came with my phone.
Kristine B.
Littleton
I really enjoyed these headphones. They are very long lasting and comfortable to wear. They have god sound quality and I use them when I am at the gym.