iHome Glowtunes Rechargeable Color Changing Stereo Mini Speaker uploaded by Halle L.iHome Glowtunes Rechargeable Color Changing Stereo Mini Speaker uploaded by Theresa G.iHome Glowtunes Rechargeable Color Changing Stereo Mini Speaker uploaded by Olivyah P.

BY IHOME #13 in Speakers

Collapsible Speaker. Plays Audio from iPod/iPhone/iPad, Computer, Handheld Game Systems & Other Audio Devices Equipped with 3.5mm Audio Jack. Color Fade & Favorite Color Modes. Collapsible Speaker Fits in Palm for Ultimate Portability. Speaker Contains Built-in Amp Powered by Rechargeable Battery. Vacuum Bass Design for Enhanced Low Freq Resp & Sound Beyond Size. 4 LED Colors Blue, Green, Amber & Red. Includes Speaker Cable with USB Plug for Charging Speaker & Travel Pouch. White. see more...

• I have the older version of the speaker--so no bluetooth. Is it w...5 Answers
  • Is this product worth money?12 Answers
  • Anyone else love that its collapsable and its sooo small?10 Answers
iHome Glowtunes Rechargeable Color Changing Stereo Mini Speaker
  • "Sound quality is clear and it's small size makes it perfect for any area of the house without taking up too much space " in 12 reviews
  • "These are awsome they are pretty loud and portable awsome size to just put in your backpack and even more cool the colors go with thf beat of the song." in 8 reviews
  • "I received this for my birthday and it actually has great sound when it's turned pretty loud!" in 7 reviews
  • "Fun little speaker, not always the best sound, and not very loud, but for a little inexpensive speaker, its good to keep around (or use as stocking stuffers!)" in 6 reviews
  • "Its a cute little speaker and I like how it lights up but it's not very good quality." in 5 reviews
rachel m.
Lancaster
Love this little speaker. Received it as a Christmas gift a few years ago and it has never let me down. Nice and loud. Clear sound. Charges quickly and holds its charge for quite a while. Definitely a nice portable speaker to have!
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought one for my daughter and she loves this thing. She uses it when she showers and when shes doing her chores. She loves taking it everywhere. She even connects it to her ipad. I love the fact that its small but yet surprisingly loud. And you can take it anywhere. Cool thing to have around the house.
LaNeisha A.
Techie Expert Level 1
I got mine from Walmart it delivers amazing sound. It's just overall amazing. The lights are really cool, you can have an option to have it on or off. I definitely recommend everyone to go get the speaker.
May S.
Eugene, OR
This little gadget does a long way. I recently won this in a raffle at my senior night. I was in need of a speaker for my dorm. I was familiar with the brand iHome and it was portable and free, so what did I have to lose. I use it on a daily basis and I love it. It is loud enough to hear from down the hall way, and it also has some bass to it. Some songs come out to sound muffled when the bass is a little too extreme, but in that case I just turn it down a little bit and it's fine. The battery life is pretty good, I can't remember the last time I charged it. The lights are cute and since it is small I tend to lose it in my pile of books and junk on my desk, so the lights help me find it. The only dislike about this product is that it's not wireless. I wish it was bluetooth compatible, but other than that I love this thing.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
I think I've bought three of these now. The sound quality is really amazing for the amount of money that you pay. You can also plug them into each other to create a 2 channel sound. They're easy to charge and it stayed charged for a long time. I bought these looking for something portable and this deliver. They also plug into anything with a 3.5 headphone jack. I use them mostly with my laptop and cell phone. I also like that you can change whether or not you have base by opening or closing the speaker. There is a little bit of sound distortion at the maximum volume but I never have it up that high because the lower levels are already loud.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
In the beginning I loved this speaker. It is compact and easy to travel so you can hook it up to your phone anywhere you go to get a little music playing. The volume is amplified which is nice, but the sound quality is lacking a little. I also had the issue that after about 6 month the speaker likes to quit working. It intermittently cuts back on and is fine for a few days or so then back to not working. My bestie had the same issue. Just something to take into consideration! Its super affordable in comparison to other similar items on the market, so you cant beat that.
T C.
Pagosa Spgs, CO
My son loves to listen to audio books. He was given an iHome Glowtunes for his birthday and loves it. It may not shake the windows, but even with his Sansa mp3 player, the iHome produces quality sound at an acceptable volume, with no distortion. The glow feature is completely unnecessary, but it does come in handy as a nightlight for our boys. All-in-all, I'm impressed with this little speaker and if it ever quits working, we won't hesitate to replace it with another.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
My little brother actually bought me this for christmas two years ago. It was a great little portable speaker and I loved how when you'd unlock it, the sound would be a little different. Then it broke lol. Sadly I didn't buy another but if you happen to get it, congrats cause it's cute and works pretty well.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
We have an iHome radio and love it and used to use it in every room, but you have to unplug it and lug it around. So rather than continue to do that, we just use our iHome in our office and we use this for whenever we want to listen to music in other rooms, like in the kitchen when we are cooking or in the bathroom while showering and getting ready. This little guy has a lot of output and holds a charge through many uses.
tanya m.
I got this because I like to listen to music while I shower. I like how the aux cord is with the charger because it means less wires to carry around. I also enjoy that the bass can be improved with the accordion like design. I have had it for about 5 years and the battery life has decreased but that could be because of the water damage. at $20 it is a great speaker and I will buy again
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Is this product worth money?
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Anyone else love that its collapsable and its sooo small?
Serena M.
Where do you buy these? Are the expensive?
Cynthia D.
Riverside , CA
How does it sound and is it worth it? My husband wants something like this and before I purchase anything ill like to know it this one is recommended.
Crystal M.
kitchener, Ontario
Wondering if this is good on the move? Like to throw into a purse etc? Or does the sound crackle when the cord moves?