BY IHOME

These iHome earbud headphones will get you into the groove of your favorite music. Enhanced bass response provides a detailed, dynamic sound for ultimate quality. Tune out the noises around you with iHome electronics. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes, reducing background noise. Soft ear cushions provide comfort and durability. Travel pouch makes for easy storage. Details: Includes: earbud headphones & travel pouch 40-mm driver diameter 3.5-mm stereo plug Compatible with any standard headphone line-in jack Model numbers: Blue: iB17L Black: iB17G Pink: iB17P Size: One Size. Color: Red. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Destiny R.
Savannah, GA
These headphones were pretty good. I personally didn't like how they fit in my ears and I do prefer the iPhone headphones that come with the phone. I feel that they are pretty pricey but that is normal from places like Khols. I would recommend this for people are in a loud area but quiet areas this is a bad choice.
Kourtney A.
These earbud headphones are my go to headphone point blank period. I love the colors, features, and prices of this product. However, I would probably pay a little more for these if the quality of the structure was much better. If i didn't have to buy a new pair every few months I would be one happy camper!!
Hillary R.
Pryor, OK
I did not enjoy these headphones. They were not too expensive but they felt very cheaply made. They often got twisted up and I would spend a large amount of time before each use untwisting and untangling them. The speaker quality was alright but not great.
Liz L.
Middleboro, MA
These earbuds are pretty good for the price! They obviously aren't high end, but they have great noise cancellation and the sound is pretty rich. They're simple and the earbud pieces are easy o change and come in assorted sizes. I'd definitely buy these again because they are great quality and perform great as far as cheap earbuds go.
Hannah P.
Dunnville, KY
I got these for my 9 year old son, he used them daily for a few weeks and the wires got lose, they was cheaper than most. I would probably get more, my son is just rough on stuff.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This earbud is great, it is just simple plus and go, however the quality is awesome. The sounds quality is great, it is clear and crispy. The bud design fit well on my ears, even when I use it while running it does not easy to fall off. With the sound quality and price I give this product 5 stars
kjyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
These headphones are the best. they make everything sound like i a,m in the actual real life event and not just hearing it from my car or phone
Vickie r.
Huntington Beach, CA
I find that it eratates my ear. I would prefer a higher quality. Sound is ok. They fall out of my ears. So difficult to full sound. Gift
Nathaly T.
They're good temporary headphones, they serve their purpose and they were affordable. Overall they did the job nicely.
Deanna M.
Adamsville, OH
The sound was great, but couldn't hold up to 11 year old son..they were broke in less than 2 weeks.