BY IHOME

Phineas and Ferb Noise Isolating. Provides detailed and dynamic sound with enhanced bass response. Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes to reduce distracting background noise and provides a quieter environment for undisturbed listening. Soft ear cushions provide added comfort and durability. Includes a carrying pouch for added portability. Dimensions: 1.5H x 9L x 5.5W. see more...

Melissa D.
Plainville, CT
I bought these hoping that since they are for kids they might fit my tiny ears but the fit was still off. I've tried so many different types of earbuds and they never stay in as soon as i start to walk. they are more durable than higher tech versions and the sound was still good. not too much bass and no tinniness . good volume. i would recommend these for your phineas and ferb fan age 7 - 13 :)
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I got these for my oldest daughter and she loves them i have used them a few times and the sound quality is great they work very well and are so cute they were on sale when i got them and i got them for under $20 i would recommend these headphones to anybody especially parents who have kids that need headphones.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I bought the ihome Disney Phineas & Ferb Noise Isolating Headphones for my four year old son. I love the headphones for my son because he can still hear me with the headphones on, but can still listen to his iPad as well. I would buy again.
JessiCa J.
I purchased these for my little brothers Easter basket this year. They're so cute and adorable. The boys loved them. The colors are great and they work very well. Noise cancellations for sure. If both of them are inserted and on high volume, no chance they will hear us.
Grace P.
Anderson, IN
I actually had these headphones except they were Inside Out themed. Either way, they've worked pretty well. I've had better headphones, but they are easy to use and they are really cute especially since I'm a fan of inside out. I have recommended them to others.
Aly N.
Brighton, CO
Best headphones I've ever used, and the longest lasting too. These'll last me at least three months, and the only reason I've had to buy new ones is that my dog keeps chewing on them!
Sarah G.
Higganum, CT
This headphones were extremely uncomfortable. they also constantly fell out. i ended up throwng them away after a wire completely broke on me after only having them for less than a month. what a waste of money.
Angie L.
Mine weren't Phineas and Ferb, but they were a character iHome brand. They fit my small ears well and keep outside noise out. Pretty durable, too.
natalie g.
Belton, TX
I find they helpful when it comes to music has great volume to them and they don't take battery's so never dies and they last a long time
Angela M.
Warsaw, OH
Bought these for my husband. He absolutely loves them#!!! He says they are perfect when he is mowing the yard. Great noise reduction.