BY IHOME

iHome Color-Changing Rechargeable Headphone with Mic/Remote see more...

Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
I have had beats and now I'm on my third pair of headphones. The audio is just as great as beats or bose headphones yet a cheaper version. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. The one down fall is the cushions aren't soft but I would rather deal with that then $300 headphones that break easily.
Jaime C.
Salem, OR
Got these for my super picky nephew for Christmas. was not disappointed. three months later they're still going strong, and this kid is destructive. they've survived his locker, his backpack, his bedroom, and his 3 year old brother! plus he says his girlfriend thinks they look "wicked" so there's that.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This Heard phones are great. Comfortable around my ears. It docent snag my where when I take them of. Fairly light and I have a better grip on this set than my others. Good quality for its price I would saw plus the mic.
Nicole C.
Dededo, Gu
I have had very poor experience with all of our iHome headphones. We bought them (several pairs) because they were cute and not overly expensive. Within the last year they have all stopped working. I won't be buying them again, no matter how cute they are.
Amanda C.
Kent, WA
These headphones are literally the best out there, they have every good feature and Ben change color! And have a microphone and a remote! Thes are just amazing!
Liliana O.
Tampa, FL
The complete package for a real entreteimnet for you or anibody in your family.
The sound are great and you really don't have interference with outside sounds.
Monica D.
Austin, TX
Actually really disappointed in the sound quality of these headphones. I spend a lot of money on them and my off brand headphones are SO much better.
Kendra S.
Great sound, very comfortable fit on head, very convenient remote, vibrant colors. Remote picks up from a far distance. Light weight & easy to use.
Tarsha F.
Fredericksburg, VA
Battery life not to good! Sound good and product quality ok. I should have checked other brands available. Bluetooth important on the list
Crystal C.
Danvers, MA
These are great! The sound quality is amazing and the price is so affordable! The ear muff style makes them more comfortable as well